Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real Hip-Hop Throwback AND lots of hot ladies (RAKIM @ OPM Thu May 24)

djmasterweb

If anyone reads this before the end of Memorial Sunday, OPM's guest list for Sunday night has just hit 2000 people. Sunday will be the busiest night in history. If you want to get on the list, you really need to call asap. 702 358 6489

Poor business practices, that's all I gotta say. Luckily OPM is so hot right now, the situation seemed to make no impact on the customers who turned out in droves last night (like every Thursday lately).

im sorry thats to bad.

that would have been a great night, as you said opm is packed all the time anyway,it just would have been nice for your crowd to have seen such a great MC..

sorry.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

Poor business practices, that's all I gotta say. Luckily OPM is so hot right now, the situation seemed to make no impact on the customers who turned out in droves last night (like every Thursday lately).

So does it matter who is playing at OPM?? so your crowd will come no matter what artist/dj is performing?

just kind of makes it sound like no one there really cares about the music just there to kick it... which is fine. I just like culture in the clubs I go to.

Detn8or8, you couldn't be more wrong.

Everyone comes mainly for the music, and also the vibe and the scene. The resident DJs always hold it down so people know what they are getting no matter who shows up as a special guest.

However the OPM crowd doesn't really seem to put too much thought into old school artists. It's not that type of crowd. I would have enjoyed to offer them something outside of the norm but it didn't work out. I don't think anyone really gave it much thought since OPM's crowd knows they will hear awesome current music and have a great time every night.

Since you seem so interested, I invite you to come join us tomorrow (Sunday) and skip the huge line and drop my name. I'll be working the door all night.

Detn8or8, you couldn't be more wrong.

Everyone comes mainly for the music, and also the vibe and the scene. The resident DJs always hold it down so people know what they are getting no matter who shows up as a special guest.

However the OPM crowd doesn't really seem to put too much thought into old school artists. It's not that type of crowd. I would have enjoyed to offer them something outside of the norm but it didn't work out. I don't think anyone really gave it much thought since OPM's crowd knows they will hear awesome current music and have a great time every night.

Since you seem so interested, I invite you to come join us tomorrow (Sunday) and skip the huge line and drop my name. I'll be working the door all night.

thats really nice of you but to night is the ultimite Breaking championship 4,at slide for $12.000 to the ultamite breaker.

but i will take you up on your offer another night if you dont mind?

thank you so much.

mr freeze

rock steady crew