Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHEN IS THE LINGERIE PARTY @ SF?

SCRAMBLE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHAT WON'T I BE WEARING.

I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT I GOT THE VICTORIA SECRET CATALOGUE TODAY, AND I SAW A FEW CUTE THINGS. IF YOU HAVE IT TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME WEARING, I'M UP FOR SUGGESTIONS.

bad question to ask me of course i am gonna say nothing but.

1. if your dark skin, the white looks real hot, and if your light skinned,the nude sheer color looks good.i am gonna see if i can make it, i have prior engagments already( i have a seaside house, only 2 more weeekends left) but i would def love to go to the Lingerie party although i hate events at sf, can you say TOO HOT AND MUCH MUCH MUCH TOO CROWDED!!yuck...

Originally posted by glowdancer:

SCRAMBLE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHAT WON'T I BE WEARING.

I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT I GOT THE VICTORIA SECRET CATALOGUE TODAY, AND I SAW A FEW CUTE THINGS. IF YOU HAVE IT TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME WEARING, I'M UP FOR SUGGESTIONS.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

night, i don't know why but i can't seem to put one up. every time i've tried it didn't work. if you can explain to me in detail, i'll put one up. i think someone's gonna have to come to my house and do it for me.

speaking of victoria's secret, i have a good pic wearing a vs bathing suit.

scramble, by the way how is seaside? can you believe i haven't gone down there at all this summer, and i have a house there. i think i might go next week. someone told me it sucked. what do you think?

well first to post a pic goto post a reply then goto attachments click on upload your files. another screen will pop up with 2 lines and browse buttons by them, click browse then find your pic (in your directory) click on it. it may ask you to enter your user name and password and then whalla!

secondly

as far as seaside goes it started out ok, but now its kinda lame, i have a firend though who hasn't gone out most of the summer due to family shit. so i want to take him there at least once its a good time, xs is good on sat nights and surf is awesome on sunday music is sick!

send me you pic scramble360@aol.com you can find mine in the photo gallery thread...

Originally posted by glowdancer:

night, i don't know why but i can't seem to put one up. every time i've tried it didn't work. if you can explain to me in detail, i'll put one up. i think someone's gonna have to come to my house and do it for me.

speaking of victoria's secret, i have a good pic wearing a vs bathing suit.

scramble, by the way how is seaside? can you believe i haven't gone down there at all this summer, and i have a house there. i think i might go next week. someone told me it sucked. what do you think?

------------------

Are you guys sure it's the 26th?? I have a flyer at home and I could have sworn it's this sat.

BTW, how many people do ya think are really going to dance in their undies? I think it be pretty cool, except for the prickly juiceheads...

------------------

When it won't help to slow down...PoUr iT oN!!

if raysf says its the 26th then it is the 26th, he promotes for SF. besides they just had there S and M party last week they usually don't have 2 events back to back.

and yes alot of people will show up half nude...

Originally posted by emo:

Are you guys sure it's the 26th?? I have a flyer at home and I could have sworn it's this sat.

BTW, how many people do ya think are really going to dance in their undies? I think it be pretty cool, except for the prickly juiceheads...

------------------