Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr Sid-oo

where can i get a STFU Katielady shirt?
As luck would have it...

Until now I had been making the shirts myself and by hand, and it was getting to be a real pain in the ass. A week ago I ordered some screen-printed shirts, and they arrived literally as I was reading the mania on Rhythmism. I know this is detail you don't need to know, but I just wanted to say to Katielady* that I have a whole box of STFU with your name on it.

1jr5i0zxy800jz7.th.jpg

* i.e. The people and things whom the name Katielady has come to represent

At $11.90 they're a bit more expensive than the handmade ones ($6.25 - $10.25 (cost of the shirt + $0.25 for the heat transfer)) but an American Apparel ringer tee in the store costs $15.

ill take one in large please.
If you can swing by Spring St. & Broadway before 7 PM on weekdays you can pick it up. This coming Monday I am off but I plan to be at Deep Space from 12 AM onwards. Tuesday I hope also to be at Cielo for Ben Watt. If you're going to either of those meet me there.

Honestly I can't give you specifics.

Other people trolled me, but their crap was either insipid and cliche, or just not humorous enough to get my attention. She was a worthy adversary.

She gave a lot of people shit so the phrase "STFU Katielady" was pretty common. There was something intangibly appealing about it in a way that "STFU pikachu_123" just wasn't.

Anyway it doesn't matter. She STFUed a long time ago so this isn't about her.