Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I"M BACK U LOSERS!!!!!

ski?? nope . . why, i know you're gonna tell us some nasty fantasy - please go ahead, we're waiting. i snowboard, see if you can think up somethin' nasty about that - like me jamming a ski pole up your ass while you're begging for mercy??

btw -

lightning girl - thought we were meeting up? biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by the_greatest:

I'm the GREATEST!!!!

who is this guy? and why is he here? can we get rid of him? why would he comeon the board just to try ot insult people with his tired lines? does he have nothing better to do with his time? and he's trying to call us all losers! only the biggest loser would post such nonsense.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by the_greatest:

Brandie I was cleaning the pipes as I was thinking of you and then BlueIdiot popped in my head. Thanks Blueidiot for ruining it. Brandie do you Ski?

Glad I'm doing my job! Like I said, just call me "BlueBallsAngel." biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

LOSE WEIGHT? Did that PENCIL DICK say I need to lose weight??? wtf.....I wiegh 111lbs and Im 5'5...give me a fuckin break. Your probably some fat ass loser with no fuckin life who has to pay hookers on the street to f**k you. Your mommy probably sits down every night and pops the pimples on your back and gives you enemas.!

FUCKIN QUEER ASS MOTHER F**KER!

Get a life!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Brandie, yea, I got your message. Thanks girl. I'm sending you another message . . .still in process of writing it . . . busy day at work.

misskittie, don't pay that asshole any attention. I just laugh when he "TRIES" to insult me. I think it's kinda funny. We all know the truth, so don't let him upset you.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

you know, we were all just talkin about drama on this board, and coincidentally, here it goes! well timed, the_greatest!

i was actually wondering where you were these days. hehe. i think that girl, alexandra, actually left the board because of him. well, don't get all defensive over someone you guys don't know. it's all in good fun. smile.gif

blue and brandie both got the idea-- no need to get mad!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Some of you people are really shallow!!!! Why do you have to pick on someone like that? You find pleasure on picking on someone who looks like that? Sad thing is I bet you will end up with someone that looks like him. I find that wrong. I will say 3 Hail mary's and 2 Our father's for you. BTW do you ski or surf?

I think The Greatest is really funny. I don't know why anyone should be getting so upset...MissKitty and Blue, he couldn't think of anything more ridiculous/untrue to say to you guys!

I've been skiing since I was four and I'll find a picture to put up tomorrow so you can say something mean about it. And it better be good.

Ignore me then, I don't believe I was talking to you anyway. Who the fuck are you in the first place. Do not speak unless spoken to you peasant! Ski=Coke? How the fuck did you guys come up with that? that's not what I was refering to, but it's good to see everyone on this board is a freaking druggie. Once again I prove my point how pathetic you people are. All you think about is DRUGS!!! And Kitty yes you are fat! Pretty face but fat. You can stand to lose a good 10 - 15 pounds. Seriously you are heavy! Blue idiot is just ugly!

Oh, I get it, you were just waiting for someone to associate your veiled referrence to drugs so that you could make fun of them. I used to tell a couple of jokes similar to that except they related to sex, mentioning things with double meanings and then saying someone has a dirty mind for making the association to sex. One small hint though, that kind of joke works much better in person.

And if you were really curious, why didn't you just ask who does coke? Because let me tell you, I buy it by the kilo just for myself. I love coke and have been doing it since I was 6. It never gets old. I'm a complete addict, and I spend every dime I make on coke, so it's very fortunate that I am so rich that I can afford to cut lines 30 ft long for me and my friends. You should try it some time, it's a great substitute for sex.

I hope you can come up with something humourous from this post. rolleyes.gif

JohnB

PS I love "BlueBallsAngel" LMFAO!!!

*yawn* Ooops, sorry. I forgot to laugh at the_stupidest . .. errr the_greatest's joke. rolleyes.gif

Come on guy, you can do better than that! You were so much better when you first started posting. Go on then!! Throw another one at us! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

the_greatest...your opinion means SHIT to me! Got that? SHIT!

I know Im not fat...ppl say Im underweight but youre basically just trying to pick on others to hide your own insecurities. So sad. Very sad!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*