Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B2B

Chris if you thought that was something looking at the other types of Broads i saw people with 2000 post shit...2000 that gonna take me some years to do that shit..thats if I am still interested in this board

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

*bowing* thank you, thank you... realy isn't anything to be proud of, but i will be away for a few weeks so it's catchup time.

I bet there are quiet a few people who have posted more than me though.. if some people have been posting for 2 years i bet theye are well above 1000.

I want flashing stars.

Originally posted by rims99:

Chris if you thought that was something looking at the other types of Broads i saw people with 2000 post shit...2000 that gonna take me some years to do that shit..thats if I am still interested in this board

It's crazy - I come on for a few weeks and then go off - pending on how busy I am - but he just hit old school legend 2 weeks ago.

There is too many boards to keep up with. 2000 is alot. eek.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by back2basics:

*bowing* thank you, thank you... realy isn't anything to be proud of, but i will be away for a few weeks so it's catchup time.

I bet there are quiet a few people who have posted more than me though.. if some people have been posting for 2 years i bet theye are well above 1000.

I did'nt see that - Clap Clap Clap - he's a CLUB GOD

I want flashing stars.

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by back2basics:

Bluangle, make sure it says godess when you do Bluangel.

Listen i hope you have been out by the time i get back... if you need me to phone your familiy and make and excuse to get you out let me know (lol).

Where are you off too? Have a good time wherever!

B2B,

I figure since you're a god and all, maybe you'll take a pity on me and make sure my sis delivers by the end of this week so that I can go out next week and totally TEAR THIS MUTHA F*@$IN' TOWN IN NOT TWO BUT THREE DAMN PIECES!!!!! flame.gif

*Ahem - cough* Sorry about that. Just have a lot of energy inside of me that DYING TO GET OUT!!!

Anyway . . . yea, God Baby, what ya say? hmmm . . . wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Regina, no need to continue my world tour now I am everywhere! Still look out Mardi Gras!!

Shadowchaser, my theme music will be forthcoming, and will include much acid and minimal techno beats.

Muthaload, having to go to hell... well not exactly, Texas to be precise!

BlueAngel, your whish is granted the baby will be here in time for the weekend..

PEOPLE WATCH OUT, BLUEANGLE IS GOING TO BLOW TWILO AWAY WHEN SHE GETS OUT... she is going to need a pubic health warning tattooed on here arm. Better warn PvD right now to hold back a little to let you get back into it icon10.gif