Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Selling MINT condition DJ setup.

robbierob

Unfortunately, I was without reasonable cause, let go at my job and need to pay my rent, so I have no choice but to sell these..I have these items which are in GREAT condition:

2 Stanton Str8-100 turntables with brand new ortofons (Mint condition)

1 Nurmark axis 8 cd player (Works great..Have another axis 9 that I can throw in for free, but needs to be cleaned)

1 Gemini Coffin (perfect condition)

1 Stand

Throw in all my vinyl (House) to get you started.

I paid over $1000 for all of this but am willing to let go for $750 or best offer since I need the $$..Everything works great, and was only used for the occasional house party..Please serious inquiries only. ( I put them up on myspace and craigslist for sale but have been contacted only by scammers)..I can be reached at TDTampabay@aol.com and can send you pics

Good question! If I don't get this month's in, then I might not have to worry about June:)

I'm sure by then, everything will be fine though, at least I hope..Never knew it would be this hard to find work in Miami in the summer, but I'm not the first person it's happened to so no cryin on my end :nopity:

Just gotta get it pushin!

Good question! If I don't get this month's in, then I might not have to worry about June:)

I'm sure by then, everything will be fine though, at least I hope..Never knew it would be this hard to find work in Miami in the summer, but I'm not the first person it's happened to so no cryin on my end :nopity:

Just gotta get it pushin!

It seems to me that you have immersed yourself into a short term mentality. Why rush to sell your music and turntables at the first sign of trouble? If you absolutely cannot use your equipment to earn some fast cash, why not rent it out? Alternatively, you could keep your equipment in mint condition and look for a job on Monster or Careerbuilder. What can you? Do you have a formal education? :D

It's nothing I can't rebuild later..Ripped all my vinyl to mp3, so I'll still have everything, plus have the new virtual DJ for my laptop..Yes, I do have a degree from Rutgers, I am on Monster, Careerbuilder, and JobSearch, and have sent 1000 resumes out..It's the first time I've ever been unemployed in my life, so in this case I have to do what I have to do. It sucks, but that's life. So if anbody knows anyone looking for tables, it would really help.

I was going to try to hold onto it, but if someone was willing to buy everything, and wanted one I could add it in..A Beringrer DX626 3-channel mixer with BPM counter..I'd like to keep it if possible, but do understand that in my situation right now, I can't pick and choose and gotta do what I gotta do...I can always replace it when I'm in better financial standing after the summer..To bad my landlord doesn't spin! :dj: