Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a-rod is a bad boy :)

was gonna post this in the other thread for Stymie...Yankee fans must be psyched though. even with there team out 14 1/2 games there star player gets the FRONT page of the Post....

definitely a great consolation prize..

this will only give Mets fans something more to obsess about

I've been paying so close attention to the Yankees I didn't even realize the Mets are pulling away in the NL East with a 5 game lead over the Braves

wow this A-Rod scandal just made me forget that the Mets had a great comback win yesterday with Delgado hitting 2 HRs and may be getting out of his slump

No, comical is the Yankees being too afraid to hurt their knight in shining armor's feelins by not letting him pitch in Fenway after paying him $18mm...oh no what happens if the widdle baby doesn't pitch well

:isok:

yeh at 14 and a half games out .im sure there just savin him for the right moment

you dont think they are purposely not pitching him in Boston because they know it will be a zoo? oh wait, Mussina has been so good this year they can't push him back a day... nigga please :rolleyes:

yankees are shook :shake:

being 14 out has them shook.... you saying they wouldnt throw the arguably the greatest pitcher of the modern era cause there scared he will lose is more obsessing over whats going on with the yanks

Yankees manager Joe Torre said that doesn't want to disrupt the three pitchers —Chien-Ming Wang, Mike Mussina and Andy Pettitte— that are scheduled to pitch against the Red Sox, runaway leaders in the American League East.

"It's not going to be in Boston," Torre said before the Yankees' game Tuesday night in Toronto. "I'm not disappointed that he's not pitching at Fenway.

"I don't think that series needs any more hype than it gets every time we play it, whether it is in Fenway or at the Stadium. You'd obviously be tempted if you had a kid pitching, and you can replace him with Roger Clemens. When you have Wang, Moose and Andy, there's really not the temptation to do that."

it's also been talked about a bunch of times how Torre always goes out of his way to not have Clemens pitch there...give me a break...fact is if Clemens goes in there and gets shelled he will probably not be able to bounce back from it and their season would be even more of a joke...

you're $18mm wonder boy has no heart

it's also been talked about a bunch of times how Torre always goes out of his way to not have Clemens pitch there...give me a break...fact is if Clemens goes in there and gets shelled he will probably not be able to bounce back from it and their season would be even more of a joke...

you're $18mm wonder boy has no heart

ok