Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vacation needed

wish i was in the carribbean right now swimming with dolphins and drinking pina coladas!

or at the very least, hanging on the beach in long island away from my desk! lol.

just need a break, anyone else feel me on this.

In 3 1/2 months my life will be a vacation...dolphins swimming at the beach 15 minutes away.....YIPEEEEEEEEE :clap2:

In 3 1/2 months my life will be a vacation...dolphins swimming at the beach 15 minutes away.....YIPEEEEEEEEE :clap2:

sweeet! where u going? i swam with them last year in cancun and it was awesome <3

im dreaming of frozen pina coladas and ocean with 7 shades of blue and white sand

fuck! next trip im def going to the bahamas or jamaica

cafe pompeii? lol

yeah Ive been... its a dump. Thatss where everyone goes to get pizza when the bars get out... college spot kinda.

Oh and they only serve white people there, they are all fucking scumbags that run the place.

wish i was in the carribbean right now swimming with dolphins and drinking pina coladas!

or at the very least, hanging on the beach in long island away from my desk! lol.

just need a break, anyone else feel me on this.

Well, I'll be in the caribbean tomorrow after I board a huge cruise ship for a week :D Can't wait!! Doing eastern caribbean :)

woohoooo :beer:

cafe pompeii? lol

yeah Ive been... its a dump. Thatss where everyone goes to get pizza when the bars get out... college spot kinda.

Oh and they only serve white people there, they are all fucking scumbags that run the place.

i dont know, it was about 3 or 4 years ago, i remember it being a restaurant though, hmmm maybe it changed. i was there with a huge group of people, one of the guys hit on one of the waitresses. maybe we are thinking of different places.

Well, I'll be in the caribbean tomorrow after I board a huge cruise ship for a week :D Can't wait!! Doing eastern caribbean :)

woohoooo :beer:

ohmygosh....you are SOOO LUCKY!!

Have sooo much fun :clap2:

I'd say get a sik tan but I dont think your tan can get any siker! ;)

ahh thanks guys :D Its my birthday gift to my 8 year old nephew :D He's going to have a ball in the kids program.. while Auntie Laura sips cocktails pool side with my dad and mom :D

Heard carnival has a topless sun deck too :aright: Just hope my dad doesn't decide to come lay out with me! LOL JK

I won't go topless, i'll be a good girlie :heart:;)