Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Guest Alex Celler on my internet radio show today!

Tune in to "The Passion" on www.antifmradio.com today 12noon-3pm. As always i'll be playing the best in underground nitty gritty House Music. Im very excited to have one of my favorite producers, Alex Celler, doing a guest mix on the show today. If you know any of his productions, you know Alex keeps it dark & dirty just how I like it. Gonna be a great show!

Alex Celler was born in Thessaloniki, the second biggest city of Greece, in 14 of September 1986. He grew up in a musical environment and a nightclub owning family. In 2004 he moved in London for further studies on music production and audio engineering and graduated in April 2007 and he is said to be one of the hottest young DJ/producers to appear in the London scene the last years. As of 2007 Alex has played some of London’s biggest venues, including The End, Canvas, Ministry Of Sound, The Cross, Renaissance Rooms, The Egg, Area and Hidden.

He produces, composes & engineers music in various styles including Classical, Jazz and Electronic Dance Music. In the studio he is always positive in every genre and constantly influenced by new sounds, maintaining at the same time his personal. More specifically in the electronic music field he produces house and techno, ranging from deep to tech & tribal, with main element the energy and the groove. During the last 2 years Alex made music for the labels of Saeed Younan, Marcelo Castelli, Mert Yucel, Nikola Gala and has teamed up with London’s Dj Ariel, co-producing with him the cutting edge Latino-Tech sound of London in Ariel’s label MyDust. Lately, in July 2006 Alex started a digital record label, Caedmon Records, with his other music partner X Green, releasing progressive and tech house. His tracks are being championed worldwide by DJs such as Danny Tenaglia, Chus & Ceballos, Erick Morillo, Saeed Younan, Cevin Fisher and many more.

Alex is performing constantly in clubs around London. He holds a bi-monthly residency spinning the latest underground house music for Ariel’s My Dust Records Party. He is also resident in Ibiza’s Space party “Home Of La Troya - London”.

Trough constant evolution and experimentation, Alex has managed to create high quality electronic dance music in his own unique style. He believes that the energy and the groove are the most vital elements when it comes to the dance floor; for that reason his exotic and underground sets, are full of straightforward sounds, punchy kick drums, vibrating rhythms & fat bass lines.

Alex himself describes his sound as ''...techy, groovy, hypnotic and underground house music''

Big thanks to Alex Celler for providing the guest mix. it was a great show!

download:

DJ GARY MATTHEWS-THE PASSION 6/3/07

Tracklist:

Pan-Pot-Lancelot Von Camelot (Barem)

Sarah Goldfarb-Sportbilly

Luca Bachetti-What Ever

Sarah Goldfarb-Tin Et Tus

Adam Craft-Catch Me

Grindvik-Nand-Grind

Beckers & D-Nox-Shanghigh

Noise Up-Puerto Plata

Alfa Romero-Night Coupe

Marco Carola-Pallegio

Claude VonStroke-Who's Afraid Of Detroit (3 Channels)

Angello, Ingrosso, Axwell, Laidback Luke-Get Dumb (Mark Knight)

Dubfire-Roadkill

***Alex Celler-A Night In Bagley's***TRACK OF THE WEEK

Ian Carey-Love Wont Wait (Mark Knight)

D. Ramirez-Pleasure Me (Leiam Sullivan Dub)

Isaac S-Take Me There (MattLok's Darkbeat Remix)

MIC Perri-Have A Nice Day (M1's All Teched Out)

Tribalishious-Here It Comes (Alex Celler)

Mert Yucel-Mickey Bizness (Alex Celler)

Alex Celler's tracklist not available