Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made Event presents Paul van Dyk @ Central Park, Fri 8/17 - Sat 8/18

centralpark-0817.jpg

Producer Paul van Dyk continues to dominate the electronic music charts and appears at the pinnacle of every Top DJ list across the globe. PvD, as his fans have nicknamed him, is currently ranked the World's No. 1 DJ by DJ Magazine's "Top 100 DJs" poll for the second consecutive year. His new original album In Between will be in stores August 2007 and features collaborations with David Byrne and Jessica Sutta of the Pussycat Dolls.

PvD is renowned as one of the hardest working artists, with sold-out tours that cross each continent, headline spots at every major festival, and a hugely successful recording career. With over 3 million albums sold worldwide, van Dyk travels around the world over 16 times each year to sold out performances internationally.

Click here for 8/17 tickets. SATURDAY TICKETS SOLD OUT.

• 1 month later...
Thank you for clearing that up but I don't think anyone thought it was affiliated with PVD.

It is still an after party, and the place to be after the Central Park event :clap2:

So we just hop on a plane and go to South Beach?

Big Willie Style??? :huh:

Hi all, coming from Montreal on Friday morning, last time i came was 10 years ago. I'm coming for a special event, PVD at Central Park on Saturday. I have my tickets and i coming with 13 of my friends. I'm single, i want to have fun and i would like to know if you people in New York could give me any suggestions to make my weekend unforgettable.

Boys and girls, my name is Erik and the pleasure is all mine, cheers and see you in Manhattan. :)