Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is going to Twilo tonight?

I still don't agree... From what I remember him play at Twilo, he had a lot of techno elements, but the bass line was a hard, tech-house bass line.

------------------

Beauty projection into reflection is always the worst way to start.

Does it get really crowded like pvd or s&d nights? Last time i went to twilo was the chris fortier night and the crowd size was really decent...not too crowded smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nycx (edited 08-18-2000).]

Don't expect the Sven Vath party to get too packed at any point. I showed at 2:00 last time and there wasn't much (any) line. There was a smallish but persistent crowd. The music was definitely tech-house, just more on the tech side than the house side. Four by four house basslines with pure techno beeps and noises on top. If you want to hear some trance I would suggest going late. Last time he spun until around 8:30 and the last couple of hours were tech-trance, if I'm allowed to call it that. Techno sounds with real chill flowing basslines. He is a master.

[This message has been edited by bmlewis (edited 08-18-2000).]

I don't think I'll be there Liya... I'm not much into all that hard stuff. I prefer trance. Sven Vath is worth checking out though. He is very original, there is no question about that. And Twilo doesn't get as packed as on S&D nights. I got there around 1, there was no line at all, but a decent size crowd inside already. Though he didn't start playing till about 2.

------------------

Beauty projection into reflection is always the worst way to start.