Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone watch Big Love?

I sort of watched one episode, maybe two I think, but just from having the TV on behind me when I'm at the computer, and not paying full attention to it. Bill Paxton plays a Morman polygimist (sp?), and he's hiding from his community that he has three wives. I don't think the wives are bi and having group married sex, but they all consider themselves married to each other. When the oldest wife got mad at the husband because somebody had exposed their secret and he was obsessively trying to figure out who it was, she left and didn't want to come home. The other two wives persuaded her to come home, indicating that they were all part of the same marriage so she had walked out on them as well. The kids even refer to them as their first mom, second mom, and third mom.

It's an okay show, but kinda dull really. But I dig the blond chick who plays the 2nd wife. She's pretty hot, even in her non-revealing old fashioned dresses, ya know?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its a great show.

Did you catch up on last years episodes?

nope not yet but i went to the website there are so many characters! lol. last nite's episode was big with roman getting shot.

i can't believe how young margene is lol....shes like 22 right?

yeah I have watched it since the 1st episode, its my 2nd fav show on HBO behind Rome.

cool i am really starting to get into this show.....

i thought mormons were against gambling, i guess not hm.

anyone think roman is going to die?

and watching nicki drive into that freezer over and over was hilarious lol

• 3 weeks later...
nah no way barb will go for that...

I can see Barb or Nickie leaving him tho...

yeah i was thinking the same thing but maybe Bill will have "the testimony" now after seeing Ana again. and whatever Bill says goes. You know at least Margene would stick by his side.

So is Alby totally in control now? And what's going to happen to Roman - he's going to rot in jail?

I dont know if hes going to rot in jail... alby isnt as smart as Bill or Roman when it comes to fcuking people over and Im sure roman has a way of snaking out of this.... even with tapes and records of him commiting crimes. Im sure there is plenty of shit on tape roman has on alby already in the hands of lawyers to use on him and everyone else that could backstab him like alby just did.

Alby = Ralphie on the Sopranos when the show was actually good... why cant he just fucking die already... hate him. ugh

Barbara will never accept a 4th. She already said, when she pushed Nikki and Margine to back her up over Bill's wanting a night off, that she wouldn't be willing to spend less time per week with him regarding sharing him.

As for Roman and Alby, how long he spends in jail depends on how well those corrupt cops can keep his arrest quiet. Once the council, and the people of Juniper Creek find out (if they do, that is) that their preacher was on his way back to him when he was stymied by Alby's puppet cops, they'll raise hell I'm sure. The person most in danger right now, IMO, is Roman's wife, who witnessed Roman being drugged. If anybody might spread the truth about Alby to the people, it would be her, so I wonder if Alby has plans to keep her silent or locked up too.