Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone watch Big Love?

I dunno...Barb said at the end of the last episode that she's ready to move forward. I think they have their hands full already though.

Alby has those Snakey Little Cops wrapped around his pinky. They will protect him. I wonder how this season is going to end.

It did end. Sunday's episode was the season finale.

About her being ready to move forward, that was in regard to admitting their secret to the neighbors and not hiding who they were anymore, and in regard to Weaver Gaming. We saw how upset she was that Anna was at their home; I don't believe that she will ever be ready to move forward in accepting a 4th wife.

WTF is wrong with Nikki? Is she so spiteful toward Alby that she doesn't see how badly she is making things worse, by telling him of Bill's plans? WTF is wrong with her? She sabotagued everything that she had insisted Bill do, by alerting Alby and enabling him to stop Roman.

Wait........what?? confused-smiley-17428.gif

That was the season finale? I was wondering why there weren't previews for next week. I'm going to have to watch it again lol.

yeah i didnt realize this was the season finale either...justin timberlake came on and i was wondering what was going on.....

i think that barb may end up accepting a 4th.....it was surprising what she did with margene and the neighbors...she might be changing. i know she said she didnt want to split up her time any further but i have a feeling she might be persuaded in the future. bill really does have hte final say over everything. i can't see nikki leaving him....do mormons allow divorce?

and what is up with wanda? is she crazy or what.....trying to poison frank's second wife...then the next minute she loves her.

i think that barb may end up accepting a 4th.....it was surprising what she did with margene and the neighbors...she might be changing. i know she said she didnt want to split up her time any further but i have a feeling she might be persuaded in the future. bill really does have hte final say over everything. i can't see nikki leaving him....do mormons allow divorce?

and what is up with wanda? is she crazy or what.....trying to poison frank's second wife...then the next minute she loves her.

I feel the same way about Barb. Although, she will def be miserable once the 4th comes into the picture

Wanda is def crazy but Bill's mother puts her up to most of the shit she does.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I just toally missed it or maybe my friend and her b/f are totally wrong but they both think Alby is gay. One reason is that when he was at the police station, they said he was staring at the officer's butt or something (I missed that) and I forget what the other reasons are. Did anyone else pick up on that?