Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jr arena pride gig

Just A Reminder For Those Arena Jr Vasquez Fans... The 10 Yrs Of Arena Anniversary/pride Party Will Surely Be One Not To Be Missed. I Personally Love The Music Of That Era. The Party Is To Take Place On Sat. From 11pm - Late. No One From Jrs Camp Seems To Be Able 2 Clarify A Closing Timme..if Anyone Hear Has Some Reliable Info As To Hrs Please Let Me Know.

The parade starts at noon, I can't see how they would decide that their party is more important than the parade and keep it going, it would be a little ... distasteful? But who knows.

the crackers hardly go to the parade...which is mainly for the non-clubbing folks... parade is kind of tragic these days anyways - full of floats about "negative sad" issues like crystal meth addiction, unsafe sex....and people dancing on the floats - yeah, great celebration there.... it's sad the parade is more about a "celebration of the issues plaguing the community" rather than pride

No Offense 2 The Parade But I Have Always Celebrated Pride On Monday On Jrs Dance Floor, And I Am Not A Cracker...the Sat Party Will No Doubt Be Legendary Since Its Arena Classics But I Wold Prefer The All Day Mon Party As In The Past.

Looking at this quote, looks like the doors may close at 8AM though the dancing will continue towards the early afternoon.

10 Years of Arena

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Music by Junior Vasquez

Performances by (one BIG one) and all the Arena-copycats...you'll understand if you were there.

Lights and visual design by Mike D.

Extended hours (sorry, Parade...)

arena2007ep5.jpg

:clap2: THIS SOUNDS A LOT BETTER!!!ANYMORE NEWS ABOUT MON GIG AT SOL??IF U ATTEND SAT U WILL BE INVITED AM I COMPREHENDING CORREECTLY??

Correct,

In the article, the paragraph typed in bold at the end, confirming that information.

51% Sweet-Heart: Junior Vasquez Re-Opens Roxy for Special Pride Event

by Jake Resnicow

EDGE New York City Contributor

Friday Jun 15, 2007

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/new-york/311733-junior-vasquez-11.html