Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come see the #1 song in the country performed live this Friday

djmasterweb

Yo hey what's up Masterweb. I hit you up before on myspace however, I never got a response. I have a buddy of mine from the Bay Area and Central Valley California. That is looking to expand his market out to Las Vegas. I am working to get him some gigs at Tabu and Tao as we speak but he loves playing hip hop. Is there any openings or opportunities for him to get in there and rock it at OPM.

Thanks...

Sorry I get so many myspace messages/comments I didn't realize you sent me a message. Right now we're only considering hiring djs who have local radio presence or big national exposure. Feel free to contact me again with more info and put "epope" in the subject line so I know it's you - thanks.

I wanted to thank everyone who came out last Friday to see Da Shop Boyz. It was great to see a line of nearly 500 hot ladies outside with a capacity club inside. You can call the new hip-hop fake or real or whatever, but all I can say is damn, that was one hellava party!

Don't forget this Friday, hot 97.5's purse party (giving away $30,000 in REAL brand name purses) along with a performance by R&B sensation TANK.

And then WHITE LINEN WEDNESDAY on July 4. Dress code: ALL WHITE!

OPM (www.o-pm.com)

I wanted to thank everyone who came out last Friday to see Da Shop Boyz. It was great to see a line of nearly 500 hot ladies outside with a capacity club inside. You can call the new hip-hop fake or real or whatever, but all I can say is damn, that was one hellava party!

Don't forget this Friday, hot 97.5's purse party (giving away $30,000 in REAL brand name purses) along with a performance by R&B sensation TANK.

And then WHITE LINEN WEDNESDAY on July 4. Dress code: ALL WHITE!

OPM (www.o-pm.com)

its not fake its just not hip hop.

wow $30,000 in knock offs fake purses from canal street big give away.

www.slidesundays.com

• 2 weeks later...