Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GATECRASHER TOUR IN NYC.....

Guest bonzai

Yeah if somebody comes up and asks you what you have come as, then that's what the gatecrasher dress code is.

Just a quick run down...

Glowsticks all over your body.

Spiky hair.

Cargo pants and camouflage clothing,

Mitsubishi tattoo's and the word and emblem Mitsubishi all over your face and body,

Or those crappy D&G T-shirts.

As many colors as possible,

Those alien wobbly head bands,

That popper wrapping stuff you use to pack things with,

Whatever you wear has to be made yourself.

You have to have at least 10 E's or your not allowed in. You must brag about how many you have had once inside.

You HAVE to love Judge Jules.

Oh water pistols.

And...

A card with TUNE written on it, so you can hold it up when you like what the DJ is playing.

That's about it you are now a crasher kid.

I don't hate ravers, I hate crasher kids.. if you knew the history & had been to the club you would know what I mean...

What the A list crasher kids don't like how the crowd are dressed they just stand with there back to them. They are the opposite to ravers.

Raves belive in PLUR

Crsaher kids belive in WYAW (what you are wearing)

Sweeet...in my mind, I'm already there.

Did ya notice the dates??

Sept. 8th- PVD

Sept. 9th - GATECRASHER!

So pretty much we can flock over to Limelight right after Twilo and sleep on their steps. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I know the history, tho have not been to the club. It's a running debate; 1/3 of the clubbers bash the crasher kids, another 1/3 bash the crasherkidbashers for being so elitist and negative, and the other 1/3 ARE crasherkids. I can't wait to party with them at the Republic this fall...

And Brandie, I don't know much about this crazy world we live in, but i do know this:

I WILL be going to PVD on the 8th and the Gatecrasher party on the 9th. OMG, if Divine is really opening that night at LL I'm gonna die and go to clubber heaven!

Melissa

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

unavoidable username change

Still the same ole me... but 50 posts lighter.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Which Dee Jays are coming over? When gatecrasher came over here last we got Scott Bond and nother bloke (whose name eludes)....sensational nite...sold out like 3 weeks before hand so get your tix ppls wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

BTW, their mixed cds are really killer. I think that the Gatecrasher red double disc is one of the best progressive trance discs ever! My ex-bf said he preferred the blue one. Either way there are 3 of 'em, I think, red, blue and black, and they all rock.

XOXOXOXO,

Melissa

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

BTW, their mixed cds are really killer. I think that the Gatecrasher red double disc is one of the best progressive trance discs ever! My ex-bf said he preferred the blue one. Either way there are 3 of 'em, I think, red, blue and black, and they all rock.

XOXOXOXO,

Melissa

I think those import cds are cheese with a capital C.. I have the Wet, and Disco Teck.. Arite cds, but very cheesy..

finger.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Everyone's got their opinion, brother. Some peeps like that kind of stuff --- that might be why they're so mad popular and always atop the uk charts...

Tranza, methinks your not a very nice person... But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. Maybe. But you didn't have to give me the finger.

Whatever...

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Everyone's got their opinion, brother. Some peeps like that kind of stuff --- that might be why they're so mad popular and always atop the uk charts...

Tranza, methinks your not a very nice person... But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. Maybe. But you didn't have to give me the finger.

Whatever...

LOL.. That finger wasnt directed at you.. You stated your opinion, and I stated mine.. What's the problem??

Youthinks I'm not a very nice person?? Oh well, sucks for me.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 08-17-2000).]