Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss this Wednesday, Come Join Me!

Join me this Wednesday as we continue WiLDLiFE WEDNESDAYS @ Club Abyss in Sayreville NJ--

Last week we had a great start to the party and we're gonna continue it this week. If you havent been to Abyss in a while, you gotta check it out-

Its 18 to party, 21 to drink - 1/2 Priced Drinks all night long!

Come see me in the booth and we'll have a drink :)

l_e617760ab26b1c37086bc54114811807.jpg

l_c29317ecce90a57a6fdbbc8e43a12fad.jpg

So if Wildlife Wed is making a come back, will Abyss be bringing Denny back on Fridays again? I think it would be Great to see Abyss return to it's roots, it was the mecca for dance/house/club music back in the day, but I know we are not in the 90's anymore, and things change. def some awesome times at Abyss.

homie if the cover is your problem, let me know and i'll gladly comp you at the door-

wild its impossible to bring back the way it used to be, not just here but all over. Wildlife Wednesdays was probably my all time fav party i used to attend, so filling Manny's shoes over there would be hard. Instead its more of the party being re-born for a new generation, new crowd, and new times to be had.

Last week's grand opening was very good. Great looking crowd really into the beats. We expect even better this week.

To both you guys and anyone else reading who would like to check it out, feel free to drop me a PM or an email and ill take care of you guys-

mb