Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIME 4 EVERYONES SONG OF THE WEEK

right now i am feeling

1) stronger kristine W (john viscous mix)

2) Movin up (don't know by who)

3) 6,8,12 (JP DUB)

4) Same script different cast (JP DUB)

Originally posted by enyce2000:

YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS SONG "THUNDER IN PARADICE"

IT IS SOOOOO HOT

CHECK OUT THE LINK TO LISTEN

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.akula.com/~shawnink/audio/thunder.ram" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.akula.com/~shawnink/audio/thunder.ram</A>

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

hey, def not J viscous way too housey sounding, besides its on Jellybean Bonetiz'(sp) label.i originally thought it was a junior mix but my friend has the vinyl of it and it says jelly bean. strange..

Originally posted by airwave1:

I think Movin Up is J. Vicious?!

------------------

Originally posted by enyce2000:

YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS SONG "THUNDER IN PARADICE"

IT IS SOOOOO HOT

the build up and break down is wack but the rest of the track is ILL ... nice choice

HOT ---> The coach & the player - Your love

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

blueangel:

that albanian guy on that track is really good...i would like to hear some other stuff of his..

my song right now is moloko bring it back, cuz. my minidisc player died and than came back to life and started working again. that and the fact that last summer at this time it was getting a lot a radio play in budapest and now my friend from there is comming here.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Moving me right now is an Ibiza anthem by Afro Medusa called Pasilda...

Cheb Mami is the guy that sings with Sting in Desert Rose, Victor Calderone did the remixes, about 6 months or more old...

Both Junior and Johnny Vicious did Mixes of Stronger and as far as I know it's not on Jellybean but I could be wrong I never looked closely the promo is a white cover...

Movin Up is by Mike Cruz, Inaya Day is the vocalist, Remixes by MindTrap a.k.a Jason Ojeda and Motomo...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

i think you read my post wrong, the movin up song was on the jellybean label, well the promo my boy has is, it comes in a pink sleeve.

i am clear on the junior and viscious mixes of stronger.

quick question isn't there a stronger dub by J Viscious? but its called something like narcotics or something?? am i way off?

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Cheb Mami is the guy that sings with Sting in Desert Rose, Victor Calderone did the remixes, about 6 months or more old...

Both Junior and Johnny Vicious did Mixes of Stronger and as far as I know it's not on Jellybean but I could be wrong I never looked closely the promo is a white cover...

Movin Up is by Mike Cruz, Inaya Day is the vocalist, Remixes by MindTrap a.k.a Jason Ojeda and Motomo...

------------------

Oh I'd just like to add that after partaking in a lil buddah session i'm totally feeling Dj Funks track RUN ... its old but, its off the wall ... i'm listening to it on that new carl cox live in chi-town mix ... ITS BANANNAS

*cough*

oh&

tank - i hear those drums - all remixes

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-18-2000).]

I have seven favorite songs right now.

1. atlantis vs avatar (fiji) - lange mix

2. abel (control) - progressive mix

3. airfire - feat. talla 2hlc (no sign of life) - the anthem mix

4. trancesetters (roaches in NYC) - underground side

5. danny tenaglia's (flash) - nitrous oxide mix

6. mary griffin (perfect moment) - rank 1 mix

7. junior vasques (sam harris-holding on)

junior's ambient mix

that's all she wrote folk's

------------------

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS

WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF DREAMS

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Pasilda is SICK !!! DT drops it last week and the whole floor went Nutz...I know he is playin his GU CD's tonite but I hope that he finds time to bust this track.

Hope 2 C everyone there tonite smile.gif

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

Originally posted by blueangel:

For some reason I can't seem to stop listening to Sting's new song "Desert Rose" Don't ask me why!

BlueAngel

That's a great song, maybe that's why ? biggrin.gif

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

"Stronger" not just cause it's a good song, it's got sentimental meanings too. I think the dub is called "Narcotics" dub or something to that effect, I saw it at my friends house last night but it was after I petted the Kitty so I can very well be waaaaaaaaaaay off. biggrin.gif

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."