Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: cool1g

weyes

hey, g,

i hope you know i was being lighthearted in my last post when i shook my finger at you; when you didn't respond to that thread again i got worried that maybe you took me more seriously than i intended :worry: ...

anyway, you do always have info that's incredibly helpful, and i appreciate whatever you can pass on :D . you mentioned, a while ago, that the scumfrog is going to be at the standard in august. the scumfrog's site doesn't say anything useful, but his site has lacked info for a long time now. i couldn't find anything on the standard's website, either (and which standard is it?). if you find anything more about the event, could you please let me know? i'd be forever grateful, and it'd be a night you shouldn't miss, either - hint, hint (*ahem* have i mentioned lately how fantastic the scumfrog is :funny: ?).

heh. i don't remember or even think i saw the post you are talking about :)

the place to check would be the traffic events site. i just looked and they don't have their august lineups yet....i know the info came from them but don't know where it was posted exactly.

just keep checking here:

http://www.trafficevents.com/events/default.asp

assuming the gig is still on they should post it soon there. you could email them and see what they say...