Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got me a plasma...

Nice man. I just got a 56" Toshiba 1080P DLP back in April. It's crazy how you get used to the size. Now when you go to other people's houses, their TVs are going to look tiny.

You got a PS3 or XBOX 360?

Blu Ray or HD DVD will look SICK.

Nice man. I just got a 56" Toshiba 1080P DLP back in April. It's crazy how you get used to the size. Now when you go to other people's houses, their TVs are going to look tiny.

You got a PS3 or XBOX 360?

Blu Ray or HD DVD will look SICK.

sweet :)

lol...i have super nintendo and a psp...

blu ray or hd...lol..i got a $29. tru tech P.O.S. ...the RGB outputs dont even work on the fucking thing...i got s-video tho :) hahahahahahaha...

sweet :)

lol...i have super nintendo and a psp...

blu ray or hd...lol..i got a $29. tru tech P.O.S. ...the RGB outputs dont even work on the fucking thing...i got s-video tho :) hahahahahahaha...

S-Video was good around 1990, lol.

Get something with at least component (RGB). Does your cable box have HDMI? You can get an HDMI cable from ebay for like $7.

S-Video was good around 1990, lol.

Get something with at least component (RGB). Does your cable box have HDMI? You can get an HDMI cable from ebay for like $7.

i cannot tell you how much i do not have updated shit...my cable box only has RCA's and coax...not even s-video...

I have extra HDMI cables and RGB cables...just no devices at home to use with...i will eventually...

i cannot tell you how much i do not have updated shit...my cable box only has RCA's and coax...not even s-video...

I have extra HDMI cables and RGB cables...just no devices at home to use with...i will eventually...

its a wonder you have the internet

I do, do you? I play that shit every night!!!

HazeDG13 on the PS3.

:biggun:

lol...not at all...i dont even have a ps3...i play rainbow 6 with my boy on his 360...

star said he had a ps3 so i just thought of the only game i know for that platform (other than resistance)

lol...not at all...i dont even have a ps3...i play rainbow 6 with my boy on his 360...

star said he had a ps3 so i just thought of the only game i know for that platform (other than resistance)

Yea, sick game. Can't wait for SOCOM: Confrontation.