Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3:30-4, start of mainfloor, Tunnel, Saturday thread

Ok tunnel rats! The other thread was getting too long.

The coatcheck doesn't have music pumping, so I wanna be dancing as I wait. So,

meet at the beginning of the main dancefloor at 3:30-4. there are like 3 stairs there, there used to be a cage there, it's the end of the main bar.

Got it? Who's going, and what are you going to wear/look like? If you don't feel comfy posting it, then I will get an email list going... alright?

I still don't know, but I am an asian chick with a purple wig, ravered out. Cool? smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i'm a white kid with blondish short spiky hair and will be wearing either capris(black) or cargo's(dark blue) and a blue shirt.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

apotheosis:

very good question...i should have pick a screen name i would like to be in public*lol* Food or Bark will do, but Ben also*G* i find this all so infinitly amusing.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I'd hate to be like asking someone "hey are you sexydickchik?" or something like that :-)

HAHAHAHA!!!

THATS MAD FUNNY

i'LL bE rOcKing yEllOw NIKES

iF yOu sEE me sAy "WWWHAAAAAAATTTTTTSSS UUPPP, PEP?"

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

i'm comin!!! don't know what i'm gonna be wearing yet... but i'll find you guys. =) it would be really cool if you guys could help me out and use gravity <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> at the door... you'll get in for reduced admission. =) i can't wait to go back to the tunnel!! i miss it soo much... see you guys soon!

I'm there. Black vinyl pants and backless tank, shoulder length dark curly hair.

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

Melissa or blueskygirl, whatev...

Ooooh I'm psyched!

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

unavoidable username change

Still the same ole me... but 50 posts lighter.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

I wiLL Be there 3:30-4 a.m. start of the main floor...I will be wearin all black...spiky hair...big ears...If anyone is goin with a group of more than 6 I can hook it up with a COMP call me (201)-883-4242....REDUCED ADMISSON JUST SAY STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A> as soon as u walk in the door...See YaLL' there....MiKE Mc.

------------------

Spark It Up~!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are people going by their screen names or real names?

I'd hate to be like asking someone "hey are you sexydickchik?" or something like that :-)

LOL that is some funny shit. i'm buzzing on some spanish wine (rioja region) now so it's doubly funny. making dinner for a dinner party at this moment.

anyways, i will be there at tunnel.

i'm a little asian raver chick with freckles. will be wearing my black UFO wind-pants and my blue caffeine visor. will be very happy MCATs are over.

can't wait to meet you guys!!!

I will be there...

I'm 5'10", dark hair, side burns, goattee,glasses and i'm a white boi.

I'll be wearing black UFO pants & an orange OP shirt.

You can yell out shadowchaser or...

my name Frank...shhhhh don't tell anyone. wink.gif

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

btw, i'm never going to remember what everyone will be wearing.

maybe we should make everyone meeting up carry a tell tale sign. like everyone carry a straw they pick up from mcdonalds. or maybe a single rose from a deli or sth. or just a rock they pick up from the street of our asphalt jungle. haha. that would be funny.

Originally posted by libyagirl:

btw, i'm never going to remember what everyone will be wearing.

maybe we should make everyone meeting up carry a tell tale sign. like everyone carry a straw they pick up from mcdonalds. or maybe a single rose from a deli or sth. or just a rock they pick up from the street of our asphalt jungle. haha. that would be funny.

i think thats sounds like a pretty good idea-now we just gotta figure out what its gonna be???

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

yo, just bring a whistle. keep blowing it occasionally, that'll be our clubnyc call.

i'll have mine, i'll just annoyingly keep blowin that shit up.

look forward to meeting everyone! libyagirl, asian ravers represent girl! see ya there! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

wearing something unique, etc. is a really good idea . . . can we come to a consensus here - whistles, roses, whatever. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I'll be there with 2 blondes

& remember just look for the yellow nikes

Also i should be wearing a tank top

I have a BIG ass TaT on my left arm &

chinese symbols on my right arm ------>

Just say "whats up, pep?" if you see me & i'll break you off with some knowledge wink.gif

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-18-2000).]

Hey Pep, you up for some thumpin on the main or any room that is banging for that matter. Did I forget to mention A lot of pep's say they like to jam, but for the most part just hang around and get banged up! Let's put those ScReAmInG YeLlOW NiKeS to work on Saturday.

Peace-

~Z~

Keepin it Real for the next G….. cool.gif

jesus christ,

i think i am going to print this thread out and bring it with me to the tunnel!

maybe that's what we should do, all bring printouts with us, lookin like the big computer geeks that we are, so we could definitely find each other! rolleyes.gif

hehe see you guys there. i like the whistle idea. i'll have mine.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Guest clubkid77

I'll be spinnin in the runway/hallway.

Usualy i spin 3:00-6:00am stop by and say hi.

If you dont come in through Kurfew you can always try tellin the rope guy you know the DJ in the hallway.

hey, ill definitley be there... im wearing navy blue buggirl pants with neon green stripes around the bottom of each leg and a tank top to match it... u cant miss it. plus ill have green glowsticks. if i find my whistle ill bring it too... but if not, just look out for the tank top! hehe. by the way, if u see me, just call me Chelle (or michelle, if u wanna use full names). hope to see you all there!