Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK B.T.S

fuck them, they aint shit. Me and a friend whipped the shit out of 5 or 6 of them one night down in Philly. They came down here thinking that they could come and start scaring people just by saying they are from Brooklyn. Well that didn't work so they started fuckin with a few people here and there, taking there pills/money and shit. At one point during the night me and my boy were in the bathroom about to do our first bumps of the night and in comes 9 or 10 of them being all loud and shit. They see us and immediately ask us if we have any e or k. We both say no. Then they start saying shit like "somebodies about to get dropped if they don't come up with some drugs or some money"

Me and my friend start laughing and then just started throwing punches and kicks at everything that came our way. Half of them ran out like sissies, and the other half were left on the bathroom floor.

True story!

------------------

it's NOT who you know,

it's who knows YOU!

fuck them, they aint shit. Me and a friend whipped the shit out of 5 or 6 of them one night down in Philly. They came down here thinking that they could come and start scaring people just by saying they are from Brooklyn. Well that didn't work so they started fuckin with a few people here and there, taking there pills/money and shit. At one point during the night me and my boy were in the bathroom about to do our first bumps of the night and in comes 9 or 10 of them being all loud and shit. They see us and immediately ask us if we have any e or k. We both say no. Then they start saying shit like "somebodies about to get dropped if they don't come up with some drugs or some money"

Me and my friend start laughing and then just started throwing punches and kicks at everything that came our way. Half of them ran out like sissies, and the other half were left on the bathroom floor.

True story!

------------------

it's NOT who you know,

it's who knows YOU!

BTS = Brooklyn Terror Squad.

they have lost a great deal of power in the rave scene due to a bunch of them getting locked up (a bunch of them were taken down in that big e bust that took place about a month or so ago - the ringleader being that israeli national)

------------------

AIM: TCBFlash6

AOL & E-Mail: TCBFlash6@aol.com

BTS = Brooklyn Terror Squad.

they have lost a great deal of power in the rave scene due to a bunch of them getting locked up (a bunch of them were taken down in that big e bust that took place about a month or so ago - the ringleader being that israeli national)

------------------

BTS = Brooklyn Terror Squad

a bunch of them were locked up when they the DEA busted that israeli national from brooklyn who had a little e distribution ring going a month or so ago...

------------------

BTS - Brooklyn Thugs & Skeemers

Anyone know of these cats?

Or know anyone associated with them?

If sO tEll TheM pEp says "FUCK YA"

From what I've heard their not around anymore

but they used to be this "raver mafia"(lol) that would go around sticking kids for their drugs and $. They would also go around selling beat shit at parties ... Me & my crew had a couple episodes with them ... watch out for these shady cats cause I know their still lurking around

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

but they used to be this "raver mafia"(lol) that would go around sticking kids for their drugs and $. They would also go around selling beat shit at parties ... Me & my crew had a couple episodes with them ... watch out for these shady cats cause I know their still lurking around

They only fuck with little candy kids that couldnt stick up for themselves if their life depended on it.. Bunch of herbs if you ask me..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

They haven't been around in a while, they used also be called BTS=Born to Scheme, from what I remember. Just rambling.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

Originally posted by tranza:

Bunch of herbs if you ask me..

VERY TRUE ...

they stuck my lil cousin once ... SO I had to regulate on there asses ... now every time I see one of them fromer BTS heads they start beef ...

FUCK 'EM

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

I hate to say it but I know some. Sorry guys. I have yelled and told them it was fucked up but the problem with them is theyre fucked up in the head themsleves and greedy bastards.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

b4 I drive to werk...(i am seriously late)

Hero's From Staten and B.T.S

were at war during the years of 95 to 98

crazy shit happened then

at Loonatics (south jersey expo center,97) a couple of B.T.S kids was caught breaking into cars... security robbed them blind of drugs and cold hard cash... (They will never admit those kids were B.T.S)

City Groove @the wave in Staten Island (James Pennington with special apperance by Eddie "FLASHING" Fowlkes straight from Detroit-fuking crazy) Ring leader and number one loser, DateOne was held captive for $1200 after a fake ecstasy sale was made to a young Staten Island local.

early 98 only about 2 weeks after the Wave incident all hell broke loose @ a weekly in Carbon (now is EXIT) some say Staten Is got rocked-- but truth was they all wised up and stopped going out to raves for a while...

rumors was they took there vengance outside the scene afterwards.

but there was free for all at carbon every one in the way became a victim, H.F.S tried to become vigilante's of the Rave Scene fighting for Poor Ravers all over the east coast, a 15 against 80 battle (with only 15 go figure no one in H.F.S got a scratch on them)

now everything was forgotten and everyone is older in there mid 20's and don't need shit like that any more. But I saw the Details issue and it looks as if there is a younger version of B.T.S or it's the same heads running around

other than that B.T.S was a big local grafitti crew out in Bklyn that rolled with the -Lords Of BKLYN - but this was back in 90-94, times had changed and they just became a bunch of thugs who dwell upon drug dealing ravers trying to make a dollar...

HFS+smffl+AS+48_krew+HLK=

Gaten Island aka Staten Island

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...