Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with the attitude today???

Just wondering. Too much "she said/he said/fuck you/screw you" bull shit in the post today. Getting a little old and tiring. Make you comments of that sort private please. IM that person/e-mail them. It takes all of the interest away from reading the post. Start behaving like normal people - if you have nothing good/informational to say -= why not keep it to yourself???

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Originally posted by mozgi:

Just wondering. Too much "she said/he said/fuck you/screw you" bull shit in the post today. Getting a little old and tiring. Make you comments of that sort private please. IM that person/e-mail them. It takes all of the interest away from reading the post. Start behaving like normal people - if you have nothing good/informational to say -= why not keep it to yourself???

fu

------------------

...Ph0eniX

That’s a quote. And it is not meant as an offense to anyone. I am talking about all of yous just dissing each other into hell today. What is it - too much fun during the weekends - can't face the reality type of a mood???

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

mmmmhmmmm i agree jack. biggrin.gif

this board is filled with DRAMA, mozgi - and always has been . . . oh, THAT'S right, you've only been around for a month, you wouldn't know that. Silly me.

Well, welcome to the board, and FU. biggrin.gif

I'm having a bad day - i will shit on everyone if i feel like it. i am super bitch, hear me . . . rolleyes.gif

if you don't like it, don't read it. there's always some drama here. get used to it.

my apologies if i hurt i wasted your time with my "bad" and "un-informing" words . . . i am *so* stupid. i'm sure you're a busy person that doesn't need to waste your time chiding some stupid little punk-ass like myself. rolleyes.gif

it's not like a whole lot of us don't know each other . . . and it's not like friends can't play with their friends if they feel like it. get over it.

luv,

brandie

The LEGENDARY "Uninforming Waste of Time"

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I think we can all face the "reality type mood" but its Monday and noone really wants to work after a short weekend. Many of us are even tired. I for one now have a cold developing. The cursing isnt bothersome to me unless its directed AT someone. But when used in writing to express how you feel, many time it works.

Now many of us have nothing "good or informational" to say but really now, would this be much of a board without the all useless information.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

You know what?

FU to all of you mofo's!

I have to go to Arizona from Wed - Sunday... thus, Im missing out on my weekend and going straight back to work Monday.

Shit!

FU

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by brandie:

mmmmhmmmm i agree jack. biggrin.gif

this board is filled with DRAMA, mozgi - and always has been . . . oh, THAT'S right, you've only been around for a month, you wouldn't know that. Silly me.

Well, welcome to the board, and FU. biggrin.gif

I'm having a bad day - i will shit on everyone if i feel like it. i am super bitch, hear me . . . rolleyes.gif

if you don't like it, don't read it. there's always some drama here. get used to it.

my apologies if i hurt i wasted your time with my "bad" and "un-informing" words . . . i am *so* stupid. i'm sure you're a busy person that doesn't need to waste your time chiding some stupid little punk-ass like myself. rolleyes.gif

it's not like a whole lot of us don't know each other . . . and it's not like friends can't play with their friends if they feel like it. get over it.

luv,

brandie

The LEGENDARY "Uninforming Waste of Time"

I love it when you talk trash like that.. OooOoOoOoOoOOoOoOooo... wink.gif

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

Thanks brandie,

That was very informative and to the point. I get it now. Sorry for starting up the dust storm... Just I was not used to a board this full of drama.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

biggrin.gif just in a problem-causing mood today. biggrin.gif

drama is healthy - it keeps the blood flowing, your brain working nice and strong, all that good stuff.

let me try the nice and good stuff:

hope everyone had a love-ly morning, and a very pleasant lunch. anybody care for a complementary mint? rolleyes.gif is this better???

hehehehehe

*evil grin*

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Guest crystalmethodny

Brandie,

I'll take you for dessert, thanks.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Too much "she said/he said/fuck you/screw you" bull shit in the post today. Getting a little old and tiring. Make you comments of that sort private please.

BOO FUCKING WHO WHO ...

WHAT FUCKING ATTITUDE, I DON"T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT ... HERE'S A PRIVATE MESSAGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! wink.gif

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-21-2000).]

*big FRIENDLY smile*

that's all . . . gee, any of you guys got a recipe for Rice Pudding??? I seem to have misplaced mine somewhere in my box of recipes, and other home-making tips.

A rice pudding recipe is informational, right?? rolleyes.gif

just doin' my part to make this board as exciting as i can. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

brandie,

Monday is a bitch. I was commenting on people dissing other people. I don't give a fuck about the profanity. I use it as much as you (maybe even more) in 2 different languages sometimes mixing them in the same sentence. Being relatively new to this board I beg the forgiveness of high and mighty here and there for the ignorance and desire to learn. On this note I would like to tell all of you to FUCK OFF biggrin.gif

Monday is a bitch.....

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

You know what?

FU to all of you mofo's!

I have to go to Arizona from Wed - Sunday... thus, Im missing out on my weekend and going straight back to work Monday.

Shit!

FU

NO CM!!!! FU!!!!! hehehe j/k.

I truly feel that if there is ANYONE on this board that has the right to bitch . . . IT WOULD BE MOI!!! Try not going out for the last TWO F*#%in' weeks missing parties after parties and not being able to spend time with your honey . . . but instead staying in that god forsaken house with your FAMILY . . . doing FAMILY STUFF . . . for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!! It's torture I tell ya!! It's pure torture! I don't know what I did to deserve this but I am now going into the THIRD week and . . . my SISTER is STILL VERY PREGNAUNT!! boom.gif

*sob* I think I'll just shrivel up and die now. It was nice knowing you guys . . .

BlueAngel icon15.gif

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

On this note I would like to tell all of you to FUCK OFF biggrin.gif

Monday is a bitch.....

[/QU]

Damn why dont you go fuck off. You seem to have some issues. We werent the one to start bitching about the profanitys. You were. Apparently youre being hypocritical by saing all we put up is useless info. You bickering back with everyone does the same thing.

Dont you just love being a hypocrit?!!? You should run for president or something...

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

brandie,

Monday is a bitch. I was commenting on people dissing other people. I don't give a fuck about the profanity. I use it as much as you (maybe even more) in 2 different languages sometimes mixing them in the same sentence. Being relatively new to this board I beg the forgiveness of high and mighty here and there for the ignorance and desire to learn. On this note I would like to tell all of you to FUCK OFF biggrin.gif

Monday is a bitch.....

now that's the spirit!

------------------

i love music!