Clubplanet Nightlife Community

digweed in LA labor day weekend?

JuddyBuddy

So I was doing some research and he is playing at Avalon that Sat., the only site that had the info was wantickets and the only way I found that out was by going to Diggers' web site. I am gonna talk to the hubby about bottle service that night, that way I ensure a spot for dancin without the hype.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx for the PM JB, we opted not to do table/bottle, since they wanted to charge per person, as well as the $250-500 per bottle. Seems like Avalon thinks they are in Vegas:rolleyes: But the hubby and I are def. going. Shorty Star was suppose to meet up with us, but her and her other half had a previous engagement. I will either be wearing my Snoopy shirt, or my black or yellow Harajuku shirt. Will text you to meet and drink for sure though :) Until then, YAY for Diggers!!! whoo hoo!

Sorry it took me so long to post, its been crazy busy at work. But what can

I say, Diggers never lets me down, always a super time. And can I mention that the hubby and I had a great time partying with Juddy! So cool to meetcha dude :) so far everyone I have met has been awsome :) I took my camera to take pics, but I only got to take one of me and hubby, and a little mpeg of diggers (only like 15sec) before the camera died Boooo :P thhh! Oh well, next time I will have to remember to charge the camera better.

• 2 weeks later...