Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***MEETUP TIME!!! the scumfrog @ the standard's daytime pool party sun., 8/19***

weyes

sanci was right back in july; we're overdue for a meetup!!!

:party:

my very favorite dj, the scumfrog, is going to be at the standard's weekly pool party event, "room service," on sunday, 8/19, from noon to 8pm. that's 550 s. flower st, l.a., 90071. i don't know when the scumfrog goes on, but i propose we meet there at 3pm, to the right of the dj stage/booth/whatever.

it is a list-only event, though, so make sure you sign up!

http://www.trafficevents.com/guestlist.asp

that site says it is $10 before 1pm, but the e-mail they sent me said it was $10 before 2pm. both sources neglect to say how much it costs afterwards... i'm gonna try to get there early so i don't miss the frog :spin2: !

i've been to the standard's sunday pool party a few times, and here is my one piece of advice...

GET THERE BEFORE 1PM. or you may not get in at all. seriously.

btw it's usually free before 1PM, $10 before 2PM, then $20 after.

thanks for the advice, jb :love: !!! you know i would just DIE if i missed the scumfrog :( . i even designed another shirt to wear to the event; i did last time too, but this one's distinctly scumfrog. [the last one said "bacon," in reference to my favorite track of his.] i drew a portrait of him as a frog, complete w/ microphone and an lp lilypad:

[image removed :tongue: ]

so i'll be wearing a green shirt with that on it, if it comes back from the printer looking good :aright: .