Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omigod... the scumfrog remembers me!!!

weyes

okokok you all know i'm the scumfrog's biggest fan; he even makes this strict grammarian speak gibberish 00009157.gif . as some of you may have read in the meetup thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/los-angeles/329822-meetup-time-scumfrog-standards-daytime-pool-party-sun-8-19-a.html

i made a shirt last time i saw him that read "bacon": the title of my favorite track of his. it's a silly duet w/ lucy woodward in which bacon is a metaphor (seriously. did you think the song is really about bacon?). it's got a dirty bassline and is ridiculously fun, but it is slower than most of his stuff.

i wrote him an e-mail the other day explaining that i was the one wearing that shirt last time out here and said that he had told me to remind him before his set next time 'round, so he could play it.

he wrote back within a few hours (!!!!!! :spin2:) to say that he remembers me :bounce: but that he'd "NEVER played that song at a gig." it is a strange song and something not everyone would really appreciate; i know 8.gif . but he did promise to have it at the ready and try to throw it in.

i won't copy the letter, as it was for me, but he did end it with "I will grow big balls and try to use them....in the name of bacon."

yes, one of these days i'll have to ask him why he calls himself the scumfrog :laugh: .

okokok you all know i'm the scumfrog's biggest fan; he even makes this strict grammarian speak gibberish 00009157.gif . as some of you may have read in the meetup thread:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/los-angeles/329822-meetup-time-scumfrog-standards-daytime-pool-party-sun-8-19-a.html

i made a shirt last time i saw him that read "bacon": the title of my favorite track of his. it's a silly duet w/ lucy woodward in which bacon is a metaphor (seriously. did you think the song is really about bacon?). it's got a dirty bassline and is ridiculously fun, but it is slower than most of his stuff.

i wrote him an e-mail the other day explaining that i was the one wearing that shirt last time out here and said that he had told me to remind him before his set next time 'round, so he could play it.

he wrote back within a few hours (!!!!!! :spin2:) to say that he remembers me :bounce: but that he'd "NEVER played that song at a gig." it is a strange song and something not everyone would really appreciate; i know 8.gif . but he did promise to have it at the ready and try to throw it in.

i won't copy the letter, as it was for me, but he did end it with "I will grow big balls and try to use them....in the name of bacon."

yes, one of these days i'll have to ask him why he calls himself the scumfrog :laugh: .

nice! :rock: