Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TuNnEl WaS DoPe!

Dope night yesterday.....packed up like old days.....too bad i couldnt hear Johnny till 6AM cause I was on at the same time......The mezz was bangin though last night too, good vibe.....pretty cool that there were 3 cases of water behind the DJ booth and we were giving it out for free all night lol! Mad industry in the house too! Macaluso brought me Pergatory last night, I played that thing TWICE!

Damn, I forgot what it feels like to leave that place in the morning when it's light out.....

hey russ,

you were so tight upstairs! i was praying that someone in there would play chicago house, and you did! i was dancing, actually, with 2 other people from this board to your tight beats! (girl with purple wig?)

keep it bangin, that was fuckin awesome. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Hey - thanks for the compliments! I was in the mezz from 3-like 5:30, played really hard towards the end...the guy that played b4 me, carlo caruso was really good too, so that was cool....the really really hard chicago stuff towards the very end of the night wasnt me, the last half hour or so of the mezz was louis santana....I was wearing a black tommy boy sleeveless t shit that says "Shut the fuck up and dance" on the front in little letters and a mets hat.....

I think it was almost as packed as it used to be in the old DT days... u guys agree?

Originally posted by russ reign:

Hey - thanks for the compliments! I was in the mezz from 3-like 5:30, played really hard towards the end...the guy that played b4 me, carlo caruso was really good too, so that was cool....the really really hard chicago stuff towards the very end of the night wasnt me, the last half hour or so of the mezz was louis santana....I was wearing a black tommy boy sleeveless t shit that says "Shut the fuck up and dance" on the front in little letters and a mets hat.....

I think it was almost as packed as it used to be in the old DT days... u guys agree?

d00d where can i get one of those shirts????!!!

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk

I HAD A GREAT NITE, VIBE WAS GOOD, MUSIC WAS GOOD, THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKED WAS THE THE HOLE THEY PUT INTO MY POCKETS WITH THE PRICE OF THE DRINKS,THESE GUYS SHOVING THEIR GLOWSTICKS IN MY FACE, SWEATY SHIRTLESS GUYS AND TOOOOOOOOOO FUGGIN HOT UP IN THERE, BUT OVERALL I HAD A GOOD TIME HEHHEE tongue.gif

I'll post this here too I guess...

So I was at Tunnel... only my second time there... and it was 10 times better than the first. The music was awesome...best sound system I have ever heard... felt like I was tripping even though I wasnt for the first half the night... I danced for a solid 4 hours straight.

Yeah it was packed, but once I really knew my way around, it was easy to avoid the mobs. Got there around 12:30... got asked 20 questions at the door but got in and got to use a list. Stayed till 7:45.

Who was the girl who mentioned a blue wig cause I saw her toward the end of the night. I was wearing a silver tube top black capris and platform shoes have dark brown hair and am sorta tall... was with a mixed group of kids- an asian couple, two greek guys, a freaky raver, and three typical clubchicks.

Overall the crowd was decent. Some VERY DIRTY people though- fuck I saw this guy take a piss on the middle of the dance floor. My friend and I bugged and bolted to the bathroom. Lots of puke around which was a big turnoff. But I met some very cool good looking people too. Overall, I liked the mix- ravers, club kids,asians, a few guidos and a few clean cut, well dressed guys (could've used alot more of those.) Could've been spared a few of the passed out kids on the couches and some of the sleezy let-me-rape you-as-you-pass guys... Me and this guy I was with ended up sorta taking care of this poor kid who was on something like 8 pills... stupid... I can never just leave someone like that... thankfully his friends occassionally checked up on him.

As for security, my friends halfway threw the night decided they wanted to stay till dawn and put me on the mission of finding a dealer inside cause I was a girl. Took me awhile but I got good pills from a guy I felt I could trust. NEVER will I do that again! I turned down the first guy I found- tooooo shady.

Undercovers were crawling all over too.

Well all in all I'd consider going back.

[This message has been edited by ibelong2thenight (edited 08-21-2000).]

*sigh* - yeah russ, the tunnel was packed alright - and I'm sorry to say, it WAS NOT the old tunnel crowd. I was so disappointed. All I wanted was one more night like the old tunnel . . . and what do i get, a couple thousand fat girls wearing booty-shorts and a bunch of shirtless, prickly juiceheads . . . doin' their TOO COOL JUICEHEAD DANCE. I mean I knew the Tunnel would never be the same . . . . but after we parked and were walking, and I saw the crowd, i kept praying, "maybe they're going to twilo??????"

i guess everyone likes that crowd except me. i guess everyone Looooves when a club is SO packed that you can't even move a lil, to pretend you're dancing. sorry if my opinions hurt your feelings. rolleyes.gif i'm a bitch today.

thank god my bf and Steve <crystal method> were there to amuse me - i would have shot myself otherwise. Steve even pulled out some CrazY Martial Arts Dance for us biggrin.gif that was prolly the highlight of my night . . . that's sad.

- steve - "come on, let's go in the booth, let's let's let . . . andrea's there, come on come on" . . . rolleyes.gif we shoulda, i could have spit on everyone i didn't like. hehehehe.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

anybody know what time it actually shut down??? I heard a little after 8, anyone confirm?

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."