Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spirit system to webster hall

No shit. Made will be doing their event there now? Webster Hall

Its alright space, but for some reason it attracts clueless tourists, young kids

and others that have no buisness being there. Most of the time they dont even know who is spinning that night. All they do is taking up space on the dance floor. Hopefully it will all change when real music heads start filling that space up since its almost guaranteed that Made will bring great acts.

Most def sashadude, hopefully made can change websters image...it will be difficult but I hope they succeed. As for the space, sound and lighting system I gotta tell you I was there for Cosmic Gate and Scot Project and the place just rocks. Just give Webster that time.

No shit. Made will be doing their event there now? Webster Hall

Its alright space, but for some reason it attracts clueless tourists, young kids

and others that have no buisness being there. Most of the time they dont even know who is spinning that night. All they do is taking up space on the dance floor. Hopefully it will all change when real music heads start filling that space up since its almost guaranteed that Made will bring great acts.

All the clubs in nyc are made up of tourist and people who dont have a clue who is spinning and just go for fun.

But like you said once certains djs play there certain heads will show up and make it a great party. The Main Room space itself is amazing and the monthly Sunday K.M.B.A. party with Quentin Harris has been amazing. And with Made doing stuff there as well should be a great time in the next few months.

yah they had some good parties lately at webster and the sound system was pretty good-the stuff at Spirit well, didn't seem to do as good maybe its the room but I don't see how it's gonna improve webster hall. It's prob a mistake but the dumb-assed managment atwebster has done some stupid things in the past. Get something good going and then fuck it up. The Spirit system wasn't one of Dash's better rigs and they're not getting all of it at webster. They've been trying to sell the system all over town for months-I guess they found a sucker. I'd love to see some bigger names at webster tho... You go Made! Their promoting DT at Webster on 9-14 should be sick, if they don't jack with the sound...