Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: babble360

you'll break...

bro enough already.

i am sure your good in your art of capoeria, didn't think i am familar with the arts did ya? just thought i was some punk trying to start shit didn't ya.

well for one in my dojo we were taught never to reveal what you know,it could always be used as a weakness, you should know that especially if you have been trained in fighting.

and if your 27 why are you acting like a fuck 4 year old, if i recall you were the one shooting your mouth off yesterday when i wass being respectful, i know one thing that the "arts" has taught me and thats avoid confrontation at all costs. use what you know only when you must..

you sound like a real true martial artist tell me what you know and how you can kick my ass blah blah blah...

go back to breakdancing, i will stick to house dancing and we will live happily ever after.

one more thing if still have some sort of issue to deal with. tell me.

you know bloodsport well IM THE REAL THING PAL...

and If you did have hands the were regs. you would be alot more humble...

so since i don't see any sonz over here.

how bout.... BOW...FIGHT!

Originally posted by newsense:

please kid

20 year old punk????

i'm 27 me ---->

i'll break your ass

you know eddie from tekken 3

well I'm the real thing ...

I spent a good part of my life in brazil & all over europe studying the ways of marial arts & breakdancing

my hands are registered in the state of NJ as being deadly weapons .. i'm not trying to sound like whatever .. but i'm just warning you if you if you want to meet up and start popping shit to my face i'll will BREAK YOU ... so setup, son

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

ya ya who was talking to you anyhow?

go give a fat girl a thrill...

ill let you know when i want you to take my girl from me, hahhahahahahah.

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

Wow. U r a modest mother f*cker, aren't u?

Get this. I hang out @ SF a lot. Not too hard to find. How bout after u take his girl, we meet up so i can take her from you. Let me know.

Guaran-dam-teed!

------------------

Originally posted by scramble360:

you were taught in an american dojo,LOL

what style, shaolin tiger,kickboxing, my mother is a kickboxer ????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But on the real this is strictly entertaining & amusing ...

your the one thats taking this to the heart

I'm just fucking with you and everyone else

I like pushing peoples buttons , specially yours , scramby

you'll break...

bro enough already.

i am sure your good in your art of capoeria, didn't think i am familar with the arts did ya? just thought i was some punk trying to start shit didn't ya.

well for one in my dojo we were taught never to reveal what you know,it could always be used as a weakness, you should know that especially if you have been trained in fighting.

and if your 27 why are you acting like a fuck 4 year old, if i recall you were the one shooting your mouth off yesterday when i wass being respectful, i know one thing that the "arts" has taught me and thats avoid confrontation at all costs. use what you know only when you must..

you sound like a real true martial artist tell me what you know and how you can kick my ass blah blah blah...

go back to breakdancing, i will stick to house dancing and we will live happily ever after.

one more thing if still have some sort of issue to deal with. tell me.

you know bloodsport well IM THE REAL THING PAL...

and If you did have hands the were regs. you would be alot more humble...

so since i don't see any sonz over here.

how bout.... BOW...FIGHT!

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

Originally posted by blueangel:

Oh jeez, all these male testosterone is just such a turn on. Wow. rolleyes.gif

In the words of the infamouse pOOH . . . DRAMA!!

BlueAngel

ay thats a registered trademark, watch yourself.

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

ok i'll say it again:

NEWSENSE YOUR A FUCKING MORON

I HOPE SOME OF KIDS RECOGNIZE YOUR FACE ON THE STREET OR IN THE CLUB AND JUMP THE SHIT OUT YOU ...

Oh & kids, newsense is a highly trained fighting machine ... if your going to jump him i suggest 5 or more people or 3 w/ bats ... NO JOKE

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

ok tiger shulman.

you win...

i give up your just too much of the sensei for me.

game over. heres your credits.

p.s. just for the record, martial arts don't mean shit in a real fight its how much heart you have. without heart you can be the best fighter in the world and your still just one big phat pussy.

done...

------------------

please kid

20 year old punk????

i'm 27 me ---->

i'll break your ass

I spent a good part of my life in brazil & all over europe studying the ways of marial arts & breakdancing

my hands are registered in the state of NJ as being deadly weapons .. i'm not trying to sound like whatever .. but i'm just warning you if you if you want to meet up and start popping shit to my face i'll will BREAK YOU ... so setup, son

ROFLMAO....you're still a pillow-biting, internet shit talking, sausage seeking bitch.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

oh i mean scramble360

Settle down bro

I through the bait and you bit ...

your the one with the obvious need for attention ... rambling on & on about something you have no knowledge of

i've seen pic ...you & your friends are corny as hell, where was the pic taken ???? oh, O.K

i ain't trying to put SF down, I just want to keep all you fuck ups and non-musically inclined people in that over sized K-hole called the Factory so you don't corrupt whats still good in scene

you and your kind are a plague , a virus , you will soon be pushed aside and forgotten about, so the next bunch of fake ass no direction followers can come along & AHHH forget it ... this is pointless, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Oh yeah

Afrika B. is Electro,can you say "electro"?

not some ghetto ass thug rapping over some weak house loop ...

whatever, i'm done wasting my time with you

GET A CLUE

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

OK OK...Listen up here NO SENSE...why don't u just STFU already???? I didn't wanna get involved in this sensless BULLSHIT...but u insulted me since I happen to be one of Scramble's friends!!!

You are so tough behind that computer aren't u??? Were u neglected as a child?? Do u have a small dick??? What's ur deal?? C'mon fess up!!

Bro...it seem u really have some issues u need to work out!! Why don't u grow the fuck up & get a life!!!

And if you were a REAL man...you would stop hiding behind the computer & come say these things to Scramble's face....he obviously isn't hiding...you know what he looks like & you know where we hang out!! Come find us!

NUFF SAID...Have a great day...ASSHOLE!

SMOKEE

oh i mean scramble360

Settle down bro

your the one with the obvious need for attention ... rambling on & on about something you have no knowledge of

i've seen pic ...you & your friends are corny as hell, where was the pic taken ???? oh, O.K

i ain't trying to put SF down, I just want to keep all you fuck ups and non-musically inclined people in that over sized K-hole called the Factory so you don't corrupt whats still good in scene

you and your kind are a plague , a virus , you will soon be pushed aside and forgotten about, so the next bunch of fake ass no direction followers can come along & AHHH forget it ... this is pointless, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Oh yeah

GET A CLUE

I just like talking shit & starting shit, thats all ...I find this entertaining and amusing, it just makes the day go by faster ... TAKE ALL THIS SERIOUS OR NOT ...

You guys are obviously taking this to heart thus satisfying my reason for posting ...

Y'ALL ARE JUST FUELING THE FIRE, KEEP IT COMING,GIRLS

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

bro in all actuallity you aint shit, you'll never be shit, and thats the cold hard facts.

thats right you see my pic go look at it again, be amazed at how if your standing next to me with your girlfriend how easy it would be for me to take her.

be amazed bro.

babling? you start bullshit with someone you don't even know, see where i grew up thats how you get yourself hurt.

as for my corny friends, bro just put it this way enough of this bullshit, you obviously want to be like me, so get off my dick already. stop dick riding your a pansy that probably couldn't fuck a girl if she was naked in front of you with an instruction manual. I love to abuse little herbs like you it passes the time.

you know nothing,about clubbing you know nothing about underground music, how old are you anyway?? you probalby like a little 20 year old punk who feels he need to get a rise out someone just because.

whats wrong jealous at the photogallery pic and posts on how many woman admire me, go back and read it, and thats not being coinceded thats factual pal.

read it again if you like i will print it out and mail my pic to your mom so she can get off lord knows dad must not being doing his job there must be lots of sexual frustration in your family if you turned out like this....

P.s. like i said before anytime your done playing cyberslut, bring your ass to sf and we will discuss this like gentlemen do, though i must warn you i may not be so gentle....

Big Chris....

oh i mean scramble360

Settle down bro

Oh yeah

GET A CLUE

------------------

yo smokee how can you take anyone seriously named newsense. thats exactly wehaty you are bro a little fuckin gnat...

be gone mosquito before you get the raid on your asss...

I just like talking shit & starting shit, thats all ...I find this entertaining and amusing, it just makes the day go by faster ... TAKE ALL THIS SERIOUS OR NOT ...

You guys are obviously taking this to heart thus satisfying my reason for posting ...

Y'ALL ARE JUST FUELING THE FIRE, KEEP IT COMING,GIRLS

------------------

bro what kind of beaten would this kid get if he ever mouthed off to me like this in public??....

Originally posted by smokee:

GOTCHA!!! Well in that case....GO FUCK YOURSELF U PILLOW BITING PIECE OF SHIT!

HAHAHAHAHA

SMOKEE

------------------

please kid

20 year old punk????

i'm 27 me ---->

i'll break your ass

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

[This message has been edited by newsense (edited 08-22-2000).]

Originally posted by scramble360:

bro in all actuallity you aint shit, you'll never be shit, and thats the cold hard facts.

thats right you see my pic go look at it again, be amazed at how if your standing next to me with your girlfriend how easy it would be for me to take her.

be amazed bro.

babling? you start bullshit with someone you don't even know, see where i grew up thats how you get yourself hurt.

as for my corny friends, bro just put it this way enough of this bullshit, you obviously want to be like me, so get off my dick already. stop dick riding your a pansy that probably couldn't fuck a girl if she was naked in front of you with an instruction manual. I love to abuse little herbs like you it passes the time.

you know nothing,about clubbing you know nothing about underground music, how old are you anyway?? you probalby like a little 20 year old punk who feels he need to get a rise out someone just because.

whats wrong jealous at the photogallery pic and posts on how many woman admire me, go back and read it, and thats not being coinceded thats factual pal.

read it again if you like i will print it out and mail my pic to your mom so she can get off lord knows dad must not being doing his job there must be lots of sexual frustration in your family if you turned out like this....

P.s. like i said before anytime your done playing cyberslut, bring your ass to sf and we will discuss this like gentlemen do, though i must warn you i may not be so gentle....

Big Chris....

Wow. U r a modest mother f*cker, aren't u?

Get this. I hang out @ SF a lot. Not too hard to find. How bout after u take his girl, we meet up so i can take her from you. Let me know.

Guaran-dam-teed!