Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello - New Chick on Board

Hello all. I'm new to the board. Just thought i would say hi.

My big brother Saul was the one who told me about this board. He said there were some really cool people on this board.

He did tell me tho, to watch out for a couple of guys on this board, some Fenix or Penix guy, some kid named Tranzo?, and a few others. I don't know, i've been reading some of the posts and you all seem pretty cool.

I love Sound Factory and Jonathan Peters. You can usually find me there in the winter. In the summer i hang out @ the Jersey shore and frequent Tempts & the Surf Club.

I'm including a small picture of me @ Surf Club from earlier in the summer. So if you see me and recognize me, stop and say hi. Okay?

And if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Hugz & kizzes,

Sally

Originally posted by sallyrosenberg:

Hello all. I'm new to the board. Just thought i would say hi.

My big brother Saul was the one who told me about this board. He said there were some really cool people on this board.

He did tell me tho, to watch out for a couple of guys on this board, some Fenix or Penix guy, some kid named Tranzo?, and a few others. I don't know, i've been reading some of the posts and you all seem pretty cool.

I love Sound Factory and Jonathan Peters. You can usually find me there in the winter. In the summer i hang out @ the Jersey shore and frequent Tempts & the Surf Club.

I'm including a small picture of me @ Surf Club from earlier in the summer. So if you see me and recognize me, stop and say hi. Okay?

And if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Hugz & kizzes,

Sally

hahahahahahahaah ..I'm changing my vote ..Saul, you're staying

------------------

...Ph0eniX