Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn:SuperGreg

okay first of all if you wanted everyone to mind their "neck" (that is the pathetic way you put it am I right.) then you should have private messaged him.

You just made my boring day even more bitter!! grrrr...

[This message has been edited by sgbrooklyn (edited 08-22-2000).]

sgbrooklyn...not that i am in any position to say this...but if you want people to take you seriously try changing "there neck" to "their neck"....but that's just a suggestion.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

okay first of all if you wanted everyone to mind there "neck" (that is the pathetic way you put it am I right.) then you should have private messaged him.

You just made my boring day even more bitter!! grrrr...

sorry to make your boring day more bitter.

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

diva dear if you have nothing intellegent or peace worthy to say I think you should keep your mouth shut. Saying nothing gives a person much more credit then saying something simple minded.

Besides could you translate what you wrote so us humans can understand. smile.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

I am not into slang words and I honestly have no clue what you mean by what you wrote.

in that case, do you know what an "ass crack" is, do you know what the verb "lick" means

ok, you are an ass crack licker.

thats a little more simple,

It's still "slang" but you just might be able to grasp it spoogelickerbrooklyn,

ya frickin asscrack licker

*drama*,*drama*

sorry just wanted to get in on that one.

Pooh has SG go back to ya, he's just called me. Aparently he is stuck on a plane back from Ibiza.. he's just slayed space and is now on his way back to the Stüwe club.. you may catch him there. He sends his love and says he gave you her number last week.. you lost it or thown it away again?

that fuckin pimp went to ibiza without me! wait till i get a hold of his ass. as far as jennifer goes, she keeps changing her #, something bout puffy stalkin her. SG's the first to get the new digits so I was tryin to hook up. Good lookin B2B.

sgbrooklyn u're getting flamed without even understanding it, just goes to show 'mind your neck' as i pathetically put it.

bring the drama!

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 08-22-2000).]

Originally posted by p00h:

post says attn:supergreg. mind your neck!

mind your neck?

out here on GATEN ISLAND

you protect your neck...

Twilo? Ibeza? what the fuck that that Sesame St, Bert look alike said he was doing my cousin's sweet sixteen?

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...