Clubplanet Nightlife Community

October House MUsic returns to Avalon Finally they seen the LIght

rbert

I hope Area Events installed some new soundsytem laser lightshow and fog machines and plasma projection screen. That hip hop party and Latin Party sucks. Ghetoe trash.Is so bad the community wants it shut down. Lets see if the HOUse music heads can improve Avalon and make it better for ever, NYc needs more big room venues for House MUsic fans

They need to bring back a gay nite there and bring that place back to where it once was in the late 90's and yes this town does need more big venues for house music serving it up to str8 and gay just like back in the 90's but with a more up-to-date feel,but everyone will probably continue being homophobic and that wont happen.Its a shame to look at what this city and the people who now live here have become...in all seriousness.Going to a small cheezy venue with a small stop-sign shaped dancefloor got old after the first 4 saturday nites (referring to stereo) that place gets too damned over crowded and it can only hold up to 1,300 or so people,besides I dont like Rauhofer anyway as talented as he may be,hes just another self-absorbed queen in New York,who thinks his talent is better than all the other DJs and thinks the spotlight has to be on him all the time and bitches and moans when he doesnt get his way,like for starters..his Roxy tandrum in 2005,copped attitude with the promoters,and left his Roxy residency for several months.Shit,his little flaming fans are just as bad,take a look at all the drama on his message board.Anyway,this city needs the original New York Nightlife back,big-room venues medium sized venues big named DJs from both gay and str8 scenes from all over the world,House Music in all corners.This city definitely needs more big rooms for all house music lovers,but not that commercialized bottle service bullshit that comes from Miami.Maybe something more original and spacious.Thats what its all about people from all walks of life,ages,and backgrounds clubbin in unity,thats part of what house music is all about.

I went to see Boris at Pacha. The crowd is not all that and dance floor is to small for the big Dj that spin there.Pacha is too small for Dj boris crowd and Victor Calderone crowd. I rembember back in the days when Club Exit opend up Dj Denny Testtos packed the club with 5000 people.

I went to see Boris at Pacha. The crowd is not all that and dance floor is to small for the big Dj that spin there.Pacha is too small for Dj boris crowd and Victor Calderone crowd. I rembember back in the days when Club Exit opend up Dj Denny Testtos packed the club with 5000 people.

what about when BORiS use to throw his parties on friday at the roxy....