Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foam Party, anyone??

Just curious, have any of you been to a foam party/rave? I've never been, but think it'd be the greatest thing. Heard some fun stuff goes on. wink.gif

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

I used to work at a club that had foam parties every week . . . it was fun for a lil while . . . but then it turned into a wet tee-shirt contest, cause all the girls would run over to the bartenders and be like, can you squirt the water on me? and they'd do it, of course, squirting them wherever they felt like it . . . then the girls would do that annoying screaming shit "oh my god, oh my god AHHHHHHH"

would have rather slit my wrists than be there some nights . . .

yeah, so it's fun for a bit - but you feel NASTY, and your eyes do sting a little . .. i don't really think it's worth the time. . . unless maybe you're trippin' really hard, and the soapy people look like something special??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

When I was in Ibiza I didn't go to a foam party but bumped into a group of people that were coming out of one and bbbboooyyyyy did they smell!! as-green.gif

They didn't smell or look too clean, so just becareful. AND for the girls, don't get mad if guys grab you at these foam parties . . . cause it's just expected.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

I went to a foam party in Ibiza

it was fucking crazy at one point, from the floor to the ceiling was nothing but foam and you couldn't open your mouth cause you'd choke on foam ... but that was only like for a second or two ... it was real fun though ...

also i forget where it was but one of the clubs in the city used to throw foam parties in their basement, I want to say Paladium but i'm not sure, i forget, my memory is shot ... anyone know where i'm talking about?

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

i went to a rave in virginia. it was held in this huge windmill. three levels. heaven, earth and hell. hell was full of red foam. i have nightmares about it.

-glynis

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/