Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your first clubbin xperience.....???

I wrote this on the boards once b4

the first time I went out and heard electronic music I was 16, I was @ the thunderground in Staten Island what I thought would be a hip hop night turned out to actually be a storm rave with lenny dee, bones, x, and crash. The next day I stole all my friends peter bailey tapes(back then he was a hardcore king) then found myself attending limelight every friday night to hear dj repete...

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

The first time I ever went to a club was a teen-nite at Temptaions. It was pretty good but my first real clubbin experiance was at Twilo with Josh Wink. Thhat night was off da hook. I can't wait till he comes to Twilo again, def. gonna have to see him. The part of the nite I still remember was when he played a crazy mix of Moloko - Sing it Back.

[This message has been edited by nycmuzik2000 (edited 08-23-2000).]

My first experience at a club was the Tunnel. That was the best night of my life. It was the first time I rolled. I made so many friends that night. The music was awesome. That was the best music I ever heard. Nothing will ever compare to that.

my first time clubbing was when i was 16 ('96) at the Limelight. i was in such awe that a club was inside of a church! i loved exploring, seeing all the queens everywhere, i think they even had a "richie says" game going, but ugh! the crowd was so shady!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*