Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD playlist for 9/8 at Twilo !!!!!!

OK guy, my sisters best friends roomates sister is good friends with Pauls US booking agent at P.A.M. USA, and I got a copy of PVD's playlist for 9/8/ at Twilo!!!!!

The end came out real blurry so I only got like the first few hours but here it is!!!!!!!!!

Cream (PVD mix) - Blank & Jones

Bullet in the Gun - Planet Perfecto

Skydive - Freefall feat. Jan Johnston

Avenue (club mix)- PVD

Ohmna - Sasha

Remember - BT

Another Way - PVD

Binary Finary - 1998 (PVD mix)

Flaming June (PVD vs BT mix)- BT

Sasha - Xpander

Unknown - Alanis Morisette

Mercury and Solace (Quivvers Trans Atlantic mix) - BT

Binary Finary - 1998

Godspeed - BT

Avenue - PVD

Tell Me Why (Vandit mix)- PVD feat St. Eitienne)

Binary Finary - 1999

Out There And Back - PVD

Born Slippy (PVD mix) - Underworld

Words (for love mix) - PVD

Ya this is a joke, but it will probably not be that different than this list, it never is!!!!

Disclaimer: I have been a huge PVD fan for years (way before his Twilo residency), but he DOES play the same damn songs everytime he spins!!!

SO dont flame me about how good he is cause I know, but binary finary, for an angel, cream, and the entire BT discography every single frickin time........ PLEASE!!!!!!!

I saw BT live and HE didnt even play as many BT songs as PVD does at Twilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel you bro, i'm losing interest in pvd at a very fast rate, especially since i heard all these mixes of his on some website. they're from like raves in germany and love parade and what not, and he's stuck on himself bigtime. must be hangin with that other paul, whats his name...

------------------

deez nuts

be fair blueangel, i did say the first few hours only, if you want to get technical,

he usually only plays For an Angel as an encore...

SO....

since you want to be picky, here is his encore list:

We Are Alive - PVD

Binary Finary - 1998 (yes AGAIN!)

and...

you wanted it, you screamed for one last song...

... here it is....

the LEAST played out PVD song of all time....

...get your glowsicks readY!.....

FOR AN ANGEL - PVD

pOOH,

*GASP* I know you better not be thinking who I think you're thinking!! I'mma gonna have to kick your candy ass if you even TRY to compare MY PAUL to that other . . . urgh . . . paul.

rocket-man.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Other Paul?????????

Who????

TALL PAUL???

ha ha just kidding,

but seriously,

One time I heard they were playing the same night at Cream, and PVD went on right after Oakenfold, and the funny thing is Oakenfolds records were in the both (not PVDs!) and PVD didnt even notice for well over an hour when he couldnt find his acetate of the latest unreleased Alanis Morrisette White Label.

He played:

Bullet in the Gun

Rollercoaster (Oakeys Courtyard Mix)

RendezvouS (Tilt vs PVD)

Avenue

Binary Finary (1998, 1999, and 2000)

Cream

Mercury & Solace

Remember

Words

and of COURSE

Skydive

all of which, just happened to be in Oakenfolds box as well.

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

if you dont like PVD dont go asshole,

we like him and we dont need you

so grow up!

BTW, what is Binary Finary??????

oh big pvd fan doesnt know what binary finary is. i think you do need me, to explain to you what music is that is. dont forget to mention drama at the door...

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

Originally posted by jajang75:

PVD is getting repetitive but you have to admit the songs to rock you. Its going to be wild next coming friday. Case! How you been?

hehe well take cares peeps

EUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You big lug of love!! Show me some love, babie!! love.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

- Burton Hills

You mean he doesn't play, Welcome to the Dance, or Synaesthesai or Three Drives on a Vinyl anymore? Darn!!

Actually I like PVD, but he does need to mix things up a bit.

- pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Originally posted by p00h:

i feel you bro, i'm losing interest in pvd at a very fast rate, especially since i heard all these mixes of his on some website. they're from like raves in germany and love parade and what not, and he's stuck on himself bigtime. must be hangin with that other paul, whats his name...

Ok, that's it, I guess I'm going after open my can of whoop ass!! angryrazz.gif

------------------

" Dance to the beat, jump from my feet." - BT

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I was wondering when someone would finally sound off on PVD. It's no surprise that his party's blowing up now that he's predictable. I saw him when he first started at Twilo and wasn't closing and there was a lot of energy. After the last two times I saw him I vowed never to waste money on him anymore. It seems he dumbed down his show, so of course it's packed. Typical.

Hey asshole, stop putting down PVD, I'm his BIGGEST fan. I love him, he is my all time Fave so kiss my ass,and pauls too. he is the best ITALIAN DJ!!! He is even better than Eddie Baez (my second fave, Hi Eddie!!!)

He played my fave record the first time i rolled at twilo, you know that song that the girl sings the word "sexual" (hotttt track!)

I heard Eddie Baez play it b4 but PVD played it different. It was sooo cool.

p.s.: p00h, what is Binary Finary, are you guys making it up?

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

Hey asshole, stop putting down PVD, I'm his BIGGEST fan. I love him, he is my all time Fave so kiss my ass,and pauls too. he is the best ITALIAN DJ!!! He is even better than Eddie Baez (my second fave, Hi Eddie!!!)

He played my fave record the first time i rolled at twilo, you know that song that the girl sings the word "sexual" (hotttt track!)

I heard Eddie Baez play it b4 but PVD played it different. It was sooo cool.

p.s.: p00h, what is Binary Finary, are you guys making it up?

Ummmm . . . Diva, I hate to tell you this but PVD is not Italian . . . he's 100% German. Also, Binary Finary made that song 1999 and I'm not talking about the one that Prince wrote.

BlueAngel

------------------

- Burton Hills

Yeah. I think all you guys should remember that PVD is not only a DJ he is also a writer. Some other Dj's are also (Sasha, Digweed, Christoper Lawrence, Ferry Corsten (aka Gouryella)) but Pvd actually releases complete continuous albums with nothing but his own music mixed together. As far as I know he is one of the few who actually does that. So when you see him Dj he is also playing a concert so to speak. So he is gonna play a lot of his tunes and a lot of people are there specifically to hear them. Maybe he will get like U2 and David Bowie and retire all of his old stuff in the next couple years. Then everyone is gonna bitch on how he does not play Avenue, For an Angel, and Words anymore. I like him cuz I know what I am getting when I see him. A good fucking danceable Time!!