Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO RETURNS! Subliminal Sessions @ PACHA Saturday 10/6

web_100607.jpg

Saturday October 6

Pacha NYC & Robpromotions.com

in association with Subliminal Records present...

THE RETURN OF...

ERICK MORILLO!

Subliminal Sessions

12 Hour Marathon Set!

Tick-tock, tick-tock. Can you hear that? It's the Morillo time bomb,

slowly approaching zero. You've gotta be in Pacha when she explodes!

Months in the Ibiza sun, surrounded by new music, hot mamas, and

partying celebs have done our Erick good. Come welcome him home

and remind him why not even paradise can top NYC.

========================

GET TICKETS

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

Doors open 10pm

========================

Pacha NYC

618 W. 46th Street NYC

www.pachanyc.com

Erick Morillo returns to New York City to clubbing crown jewel Pacha New York on Saturday, October 6th. This caps a heady summer season in Ibiza as well as the latest installment in the Subliminal Records compilation series, Subliminal Sessions 11 mixed by label head, Erick Morillo himself.

On his pending return, Erick says, “After four months in Ibiza, I’m ready to return the biggest club in the most cosmopolitan city in the world. I have so many new tracks up my sleeve to devastate the dancefloor and I’m ready to bring back the special Subliminal vibe back to NY! I know I’ve missed the intensity of the Pacha New York soundsystem. I can’t wait to come home!” This special marathon set will be punctuated with all the elements of an Erick Morillo live set; filters, delays, special effect, accapellas and loops mashed in with some crazy, dirty deep house beats. The result is a truly unique night of dance which proves exactly why Erick is one of house music’s most in-demand DJs.

The album Subliminal Sessions 11 helps crown a year in which Erick has seen the label he founded ten years ago celebrate one of its strongest years ever, with another residency in Cannes, France being added to Erick’s already impressive calendar. Erick is pretty proud of Subliminal Sessions 11 and says himself that it’s “the best work I have ever done on a mix compilation as it captures exactly where I am at this point in my DJ’ing career. I’m very excited to get this record out and to support it with live sets around the globe.” The mix features tracks from artists such as DJ Disciple, Tool Room boss Mark Knight, Roger Sanchez and the man himself, with a Tom Novy remix of ‘My World’, featuring P Diddy.

2007 has been an extremely busy year for Erick as he adds another residency at Le Palais in Cannes, France in addition to his Wednesday night Subliminal Sessions at Pacha in Ibiza, and his all night sets at Ministry of Sound in London, Pacha Barcelona, Fabrik in Madrid and Pacha New York. With a guest spot for Pete Tong’s BBC Radio 1 show and headlining gigs in Rotterdam, Birmingham and Las Vegas in a single weekend, a tour of Australia, hosting a tent at Creamfields UK, Ultra Music Festival at The Winter Music Conference, and playing five festivals including Global Gathering both in the UK and in the Ukraine and to top it all, his global influence continues to spread.

The end of the year will see Erick tour Colombia and Brazil, play dates across the USA, and to Dubai in the Middle East. He will close out New Year's Eve 2007 in two different countries; with gigs at Sensation in Dussledorf followed by Outland in Rotterdam.

flyer_100607.jpg

Saturday, October 6th

Pacha NYC & Robpromotions.com

in association with Subliminal Records present...

THE RETURN OF

ERICK MORILLO!

Subliminal Sessions

12 Hour Marathon Set!

PACHA

618 West 46th St

New York, NY 10036

Info & Table reservations: 212.209.7500

Doors open at 10PM, 21+ with Valid I.D.

$30 Advance Tickets

www.ticketweb.com

www.pachanyc.com

ABOUT ERICK MORILLO

Erick Morillo is a platinum selling artist and has topped the charts worldwide as the producer behind Reel 2 Reel’s hit “I Like To Move It”. As a high profile DJ, Erick is currently one of the most in-demand and instantly recognizable DJs in the world with him most recently being invited to play at the Concert for Diana afterparty at Wembley for Prince William and Prince Harry. With his residency success at Pacha Ibiza, Erick was chosen to open the prestigious Pacha, New York in December 2005 and hosts a Subliminal Sessions residency. He has remixed everyone from Whitney Houston to Basement Jaxx, from the Sneaker Pimps to Macy Gray and has collaborated with the likes of Puff Daddy, Boy George and the Audio Bullys. He currently runs the legendary Subliminal Records empire in his home state of NJ.

ABOUT SUBLIMINAL RECORDS

2007 marks the 10th anniversary of the now world renowned, cutting edge label - Subliminal Records. It has over 100 releases under its belt, ranging from full-on radio smashes like Who Da Funk’s ‘Shiny Disco Balls’ to underground classics like Ministers de la Funk ‘Believe’ not to mention the indispensable Subliminal Sessions compilation series, which showcase the label’s developing artists and sound, along with the label’s imprints Sondos, Subliminal Soul, Bambossa and SUBUSA which cater for everything from tough, tribal beats to rock-house cocktails.

ABOUT PACHA

Pacha New York is the newest member of the international nightlife consortium and the first North American branch of the club. Pacha, the international brand was founded by Ricardo Urgell in 1967 with a single club in Sitges, Spain and the family-run business has since evolved into a global lifestyle brand that encompasses more than 21 nightclubs, a hotel, restaurants, a record label, radio station, lifestyle magazine and a full-scale merchandising division.