Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 10/9/07

weyes

So true, one day I was experiencing road rage, I was so trapped in that situation, I couldnt move and it wasnt my fault. Finally at my breaking point I huffed, looked at the man and stuck out my tongue :P He was so taken by surprise, he actually started to laugh. hahaha, isnt that great. ;)

:funny: you're lucky he had such a good attitude, sanci! it's nice that he commiserated instead of acting like an ass.

once a guy tried to pass me while exiting a freeway and i didn't go out of way not to let him or anything, but he was trying to pass me on the shoulder and there wasn't room to do it anyway; i just didn't swerve violently out of the lane in order to let him do it. as i exited and he followed, he threw a cup filled with soda at my car.

OMG what a fkn dick! People are so retarded. I dont know if you pay much attention to the news, but that family that was hit by road rage drivers, where the 5y/o boy was killed, I had the other baby where I work, so sad :(

I hope the guy gets life, or the death penalty. Speaking to that father over the phone to update him on his childs health on the same day he had to go and bury his son. That shyt is so wrong on so many levels. I hope they make an example of this road rage driver.

man - i didn't follow the end of that story :( . your strength always amazes me, sanci; i could never do the work you do :heart: .

road rage is crazy; people just need to put things in perspective. i remember some study a while back about how differently people drove when listening to different kinds of music; maybe people should be forced to listen to whatever is most calming!