Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help w/ WMC 2008?????

can you guys recommend hotels, the dates i should be there, etc.? i don't know anything about the WMC but i know i should be getting my shit together right about now and i want to stop freaking out about it!

sanci? juddybuddy? deep?

After a crazy 2007, Basic NYC will be back at the Beach Plaza Hotel again for 2008. If you haven't been a part of the Beach Plaza experience yet, don't miss out this year. We'll be hosting our day and evening parties once again, featuring the best DJs from across the underground spectrum, with ridiculous lineups on both the rooftop lounge and the garden. There's no better place to soak up all the Miami madness.

The best way to do it is to stay at the Beach Plaza. You'll have immediate access to all the parties and you'll be staying right in the heart of all the SoBe action. All the rooms have been renovated for 2008 and there are suites and bungalows available for groups.

Don't miss out...if you want more info on the rooms, call the Beach Plaza direct at 305-531-6421 and ask for the BASIC NYC package!

We'll see you in Miami!!

shine @ the shelborne is proud to announce our upcoming confirmed events.. stay tuned for updates/WMC announcements.... book your rooms at the shelborne for the ultimate WMC week......

upcoming shine events:

-friday nov 2nd - JOJOFLORES & Colette (live vocals and dj set)

-saturday nov 3rd - sleepless night feat DJ DAN & Oliver Moldan (tribehouse germany) - FREE ADMISSION - 10pm - 7am

- friday november 16th - the first miami appearance of Laurent Garnier in over 10 yrs - opening set by STRYKE - jazz, downtempo, and house in the "s" lounge by adam singer

- wed november 21st - aquabooty presents AME & DIXON

- saturday december 8th - LAYO & BUSHWACKA - gu release tour plus property wide art and food exhibits for Art Basil - stay tuned for more details

-Saturday december 15th - Shelborne & Shine holiday party feat MARK FARINA

-Saturday Jan 19th - M.L.K. weekend feat King Brit

more events to be announced

tickets - www.wanttickets.com/shine

www.myspace.com/shinemiami

for free sets by Laurent Garnier, Kaskade, and Dave Seaman check out

www.shinesouthbeach.com/music

WMC INFO:

also - book your rooms now @ the shelborne beach resort for WMC - all guests of the shelborne will receive comp VIP access to all shine and shelborne pool events - previous years have featured artists such as Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Hernan Cantano, Paul Oakenfold, Jonathan Peters, Satoshi Tomiie, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Sander Kleinenberg, Judge Jules, Armand Van Helden, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Lexicon Avenue, Desyn Masiello, Omid 16b and Todd Terry to name a few.... book your VIP access and WMC hotel room now - 305 531 1271 or www.shelborne.com

jb - those links are all for last year :( !!!

i'll do a search for this coming year myself, but anything else anyone can find or can tell me from personal experience would really help.

weyes...

they usually don't start posting events until a month or two beforehand. hold tight :)

jb - those links are all for last year :( !!!

i'll do a search for this coming year myself, but anything else anyone can find or can tell me from personal experience would really help.

I just realized that too after I read the whole damn list :splat:

I should have known better

I was like woah, they've really got their shit together early this year not-tagged-smiley-10206.gif

i registered (deadline for the first cost increase is tomorrow), and i faxed in my reservation to stay at the miami beach resort and spa (so much for cheap hotels; they don't really seem to exist). i'm just waiting for a for-sure confirmation from the hotel before i book my flight, even though i called before i faxed and the woman said that they had rooms left. if that were to fall through, i'd want to book a package deal from expedia, i think.

yep, cookie :D ; thanks! i just cancelled my reservation at the headquarters hotel :funny: ! sanci told me that all the action is on collins between 1st & 10th, but i made this reservation w/out looking at where it is on the map. i just did and it's in the middle of nowhere.

now i've gotta go back to expedia again!

well 4 months away i think... :D I haven't been to wmc in ages.. but with cookie and stymie comin' over, i think i'll hit at least 1 party this year!!!

HELL YES!!! :getdown:

I can't wait for the schedule to come out. There are a couple parties I really want to check out. I hope they are on Thursday-Sunday though...:hey:

when it gets closer to march they will start selling advance tickets. usually they are on wanttickets.com. I would say.. you want to go to anything at space, or the shelborne pool, or any of the bigger events, buy advance tickets.

don't forget - if you stay at the shelborne not only do you get into the pool parties but you get in for free with VIP access. same goes for all night time events at Shine..... check out pics from last year at www.myspace.com/shinemiami

make your reservations directly with the shelborne to insure this deal @ 305 531 1271

don't forget - if you stay at the shelborne not only do you get into the pool parties but you get in for free with VIP access. same goes for all night time events at Shine..... check out pics from last year at www.myspace.com/shinemiami

make your reservations directly with the shelborne to insure this deal @ 305 531 1271

do you have any of those townhouses by the pool available... or 2 br apartments?????