Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox/Calderone Reviews

cox was really HOTT!!

cox was really great. at the top level of his game he's shown nyc in recent years.

i was rocking from like 1230-3 but betw 230-330 it became insane crowds on the floor. I was kind of pushed against the boxes on the first floor & like 3 am-ish I had had enough of that. plus a couple of the bouncers were total assholes so i decided between the heat & crowd & asshole bouncers I HAD HAD ENOUGH. SHAME COS I CAN ALWAYS STIck with cox til 5-530 am when ever he usually closes. how late did he go? 1-5 id guess? 530?

i loved his music but by 330 id had enough of the environment and that is unusual for my clubbing, Im usually a lot sturdier than that.

still i rated cox ****1/2 of 5 stars, my 4th best club night of 2007:

best club night Ive hade in 2007 was derrick carter at sullivan.

#2 is dj vibe at pacha.

#3 vibe/calderone studio mezmor opening.

#4 cox at pacha 10/20/07

i hope cox comes back by march or earlier hes not in nyc nearly enough recently

cox was really HOTT!!

cox was really great. at the top level of his game he's shown nyc in recent years.

i was rocking from like 1230-3 but betw 230-330 it became insane crowds on the floor. I was kind of pushed against the boxes on the first floor & like 3 am-ish I had had enough of that.

Crowds and totally wack enviroment at these kind of parties is one of the

reasons I dont go anymore. As far as Carl Cox, he does not do it for me

anymore. I like his old style techno and hard beats.

Calderone, you can see him when he does his monthly gig at Pacha.

cox was really HOTT!!

i was rocking from like 1230-3 but betw 230-330 it became insane crowds on the floor. I was kind of pushed against the boxes on the first floor & like 3 am-ish I had had enough of that. plus a couple of the bouncers were total assholes so i decided between the heat & crowd & asshole bouncers I HAD HAD ENOUGH. SHAME COS I CAN ALWAYS STIck with cox til 5-530 am when ever he usually closes. how late did he go? 1-5 id guess? 530?

i loved his music but by 330 id had enough of the environment and that is unusual for my clubbing, Im usually a lot sturdier than that.

still i rated cox ****1/2 of 5 stars, my 4th best club night of 2007:

best club night Ive hade in 2007 was derrick carter at sullivan.

#2 is dj vibe at pacha.

#3 vibe/calderone studio mezmor opening.

#4 cox at pacha 10/20/07

i hope cox comes back by march or earlier hes not in nyc nearly enough recently

Soo i guess no calderone Reviews?! Guess I gotta make another trip up to Pacha to see what i have missed the last 2 monthsss!

I managed to hear cox hear and there and i enjoyed it very much, more on the housier side then hard techno. Much better then he played with tenaglia last time. Didnt stick around for Calderone.

The party im involve with, STIMULUS RESPONSE was rockin the basement from 10pm-10am.