Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[Toes] The Quasar - Bonfire EP (w/ Yvel & Tristan Rmxs)

headrushmusic

splash_toes033_500w.jpg

Hear audio samples from this release:

The Quasar - Bonfire EP

Perhaps we should move Toes in the Sand to Hungary -- 7 of our last 13 releases on our Toes and HeadRush Music labels have come from Budapest! But can you blame us? The Hungarian capital has been the center of the global renaissance of progressive house, and the production duo The Quasar is at the forefront of the new wave bringing back the roots of the progressive sound. On this stunning 5-track EP, The Quasar, along with veteran remixers Yvel & Tristan (yes, also from Budapest), exhibit a jaw-dropping array of original sounds, techniques, and atmospheres.

#1 on ResonantVibes.com Top 10 Downloads

"Source of Time, Sandalwood, and Bonfire are all hot. Good vibey tripped-out material. Will play these tracks this weekend with Sasha and Spooky and also on Proton Radio this week. 8/10" – Randall Jones

"Great release mate!! Full of depth and warmth. Playing Bonfire and also Together (Yvel & Tristan Still Together Remix)" – Eelke Kleijn

"Rich, downtempo tracks that would be perfect for a late-night chill set." – Spesh

"Great stuff from Hungary!" – DJ Tarkan

"I'm loving the Still Together remix - it's awesome, love that bassline!!!" – Anil Chawla

"The Y&T mixes of Together are nice, more early set material for me. Chill and pretty. I like the bumpyness and slight weirdness of Sandalwood. Love to hear original sounding breaks. The atmospheric and large Bonfire is the one for my sets. All the pads give the track a great depth. Great release!" – Royal Sapien

"Will support in my radio show both excellent remixes from Yvel and Tristan." – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Like the good old times of progressive house, great package!" – M&D Substance

"This release is amazing, thank you." – Marcelo Vasami

"Solid progressive house! Deep, brooding and atmospheric. Perfect!" – Ché Armstrong (Neuroscience)

"I like Bonfire...perfect for my down-tempo sets :) " – Samer (Pangea)

"The Yvel & Tristan Still Together Mix and Source Of Time are my favourites, thanx!" – Manu (trancespain.com)

"I'll play all tracks, this release is pure quality!" – Nicolas Coronel

Toes_Logo_72dpi.gif

> Hear Toes in the Sand on Proton Radio