Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween pics!!!

weyes

Weyes...I thought you were blonde? :what:

Who's Lady Sovereign?

i was only blonde when i was little :funny: . funny you say that, though; i met someone from the board here who, when he met me, said, "i thought you'd be a brunette." weird, 'cause i really am. my hair is a medium brown.

but i did dye my hair darker for this costume. (it actually looks a lot lighter in the pic above than it does in real life; the color in the pic is off.) i've only dyed my hair a handful of times in my life (red, darker brown, and even black), and they were all for halloween. i won't ever go blonde, though, even though i've wanted to be debbie harry.

as for lady sov, she's a british rapper. the first non-american female and the first white female to be signed to def jam. she opened for gwen stefani on her most recent tour.

her website is actually pretty kickass:

www.ladysovereign.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_sovereign

• 2 weeks later...
sanci's the blonde :funny: !

is that permanent or semi-permanent dye, sanci?

Dude, funniest thing, I bought the colored hair spray from the Halloween store, and only after I had to wash my hair like 4 times to get all the black out, I read the can...DO NOT APPLY TO LIGHT BROWN TO BLONDE HAIR. aye yay yay :doh: So until I go back to my stylist, its currently light brown.:rolleyes:

Dude, funniest thing, I bought the colored hair spray from the Halloween store, and only after I had to wash my hair like 4 times to get all the black out, I read the can...DO NOT APPLY TO LIGHT BROWN TO BLONDE HAIR. aye yay yay :doh: So until I go back to my stylist, its currently light brown.:rolleyes:

aww :( !

i feel your pain! against everyone's warnings that black never comes out, i had my hair dyed black when i was bettie page for halloween one year, because my stylist said it would wash out. nope - it never did :( . i went to another salon and had my hair stripped and that didn't get it out. it had to be bleached. then they tried to get it back to my natural hair color, but it turned orange. they didn't charge me.