Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO Saturday for Junior's BDAY

hey people, anyone wanna meet up, let me know

Twilo is like my first home.

I'm not gay, just all my friends go there)

Yeah I know all the deal, just ask,

Door is $50, I would advise getting there early (about 1/1:30) for the best mix of people,

what else?

oh yeah you CAN'T get lost in Twilo, thats always good.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

I've never been to Twilo on a Sat, but I think this time I'll be there. Is it a lot different on Sat than Friday?? How's the line? Hehehe...looks like a Twilo double-header for me!

Oh, thats after the rave that starts at noon!

FYI....Twilo is alot different on Saturday....first of all, Junior's there and there's definitely a Junior vibe (awesome)...second...it's gay night...if you're a girl that likes to dance, it's great because you don't get hit on & bothered like you would at the other clubs(can we say SF)...if you're a guy that goes to clubs to pick up women....don't bother going....but if you like to dance and you like JV you will have an awesome time.....

I have to say that Junior nite at Twilo is awesome. Unbelievable vibe. Incredible music. Gorgeous women (don't try talking to them, they're there so no one will bother them!!!) I think the party just keeps going on like, forever or something.

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

FYI....Twilo is alot different on Saturday....first of all, Junior's there and there's definitely a Junior vibe (awesome)...second...it's gay night...if you're a girl that likes to dance, it's great because you don't get hit on & bothered like you would at the other clubs(can we say SF)...if you're a guy that goes to clubs to pick up women....don't bother going....but if you like to dance and you like JV you will have an awesome time.....

Actually, no I don't go to clubs just to hook up. I go for the music, and the dancing, and to meet people. Sometimes I meet women (thats a bonus), unfortunately, just a friendly approach is seen by many women as a "hook-up line". But if I go on Sat I'll make it a point not to even talk to any women (tho I don't want to be hit on by guys either).

$50?!?!?! Are you serious?? Thats more than S&D!!!

See y'all definitely Friday, and maybe Sat.

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

I'm probab doin LL 1st then sleep for 2-3 hours, then get to Twilo...

But Lightning, can I dance with you and hit on you? :P LOL

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

I'll be there .... get there as late as possible. Like 7. It goes all night into Sunday afternoon. Junior waits till late to get things pumpin. Junior is best at around 9 - 1 PM.

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

Originally posted by vejita:

How much is S&D? Gonna see them for the first time...... definitely psyched.

S&D is $35, and $30 with the cyberinvite ( http://www.twiloclub.com/f_invite.htm )

It gets really really packed from 1 - 6am, and the line is very bad between those times too. So, you should get in line by midnight, and just chill in the VIP room till 6am...thats when they get the shit kickin (tho this time it might be througout the night cuz Digweed has to leave early). Or, alternatively you could get in at 5am and party hard till close!

I'll be there from 12am - 10am! Cannot wait!

Hope to see ya there!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-24-2000).]

I'll definitely be there -- around 6am or so. Party goes all day -- probably until 6 or 7 pm on Sunday! Definitely the BEST party of the year. I'm coming from DC, and have tons of friends joining me from LA, Boston and Miami. It's mixed, as usualy, but definitely a GAY party. Can't wait.

Matt