Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Princess Cruises~

cookie6

Not I, but I hear it's easy to get lucky on one a those cruises..I think I heard the Princess Cruiselines were mad ghetto though, but you'll be able to confirm that when you go. Each one of those cruiselines have a demographic as far as age range--profession etc...

Why so late? Wouldn't it have been better if it were warmer out?

Not I, but I hear it's easy to get lucky on one a those cruises..I think I heard the Princess Cruiselines were mad ghetto though, but you'll be able to confirm that when you go. Each one of those cruiselines have a demographic as far as age range--profession etc...

Why so late? Wouldn't it have been better if it were warmer out?

Hmmm Princess cruises mad ghetto? :what:

I asked around and I hear Princess is nice.. so i think you'll be okay... where ya going and when??

Yay! I thought so.

I would love to go on a cruise..possibly next year. WHere you going?

Im going in April. Leaving out of San Juan, Puerto Rico and then going to Barbados, St. Lucia, Tortola, St. Thomas, and Antigua. I can't wait! :clap2:

I have personally done that itinerary on my cruise line.... you are going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait!! Its a huge family cruise...so far 21 people in my fam are going including all of my crazy cousins!! Its going to be a blast :clap2: