Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have your friends done this to you??

You turn them on 2 1/2 years ago to a drug called X and they didn't want to do it because they were scared and they called you crackhead....Then they tried it and liked it and You willingly got it for them for the next 2 1/2 years because they had no contacts. Fast forward to now and You lose your contact, but it's Ok because they got one. So you go out with them and everybody has pills except for you because they didn't get any for you...."Then you ask "why didn't you get any for me?" Their answer? "When have you ever hooked us up??? What kind of shit is that??

Don't they know how they reached to this level? Who brought them to the promise land of of a new high?..Do you have scumbag friends like this??

Nobody has ever done that in particular to me, but I have definitely had some really shitty friends. Friends who have used things I've told them to hurt me later. But you're better off w/o 'em. Sorry that happened to you antvill frown.gif

------------------

=)

I have to say that my friends usually take care of shit for the entire crowd we hang with. Not anymore since all the raiding drama. Fuck that. I'll never get anything inside a club unless I know the person well.

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

Sorry to hear that Antvill. Something like that has happened to me. I used to be the one with the contacts. Nobody else worried about it but me. Then my friend stopped selling. So when they got they didn't tell me or anything. It was horrible. I was at the Tunnel straight. I wanted to kill them. I know how you feel. It hurts! You always worried about them but then they could care less about you.

Originally posted by antvill:

You turn them on 2 1/2 years ago to a drug called X and they didn't want to do it because they were scared and they called you crackhead....Then they tried it and liked it and You willingly got it for them for the next 2 1/2 years because they had no contacts. Fast forward to now and You lose your contact, but it's Ok because they got one. So you go out with them and everybody has pills except for you because they didn't get any for you...."Then you ask "why didn't you get any for me?" Their answer? "When have you ever hooked us up??? What kind of shit is that??

Don't they know how they reached to this level? Who brought them to the promise land of of a new high?..Do you have scumbag friends like this??

Thanks for the posts people!!! You guys/girls sound like better people and I don't even know you! Peace!!

THEY SUCK!

I can't imagine how people can fuck you over like that but, I see it more every day. It's hard to trust anyone these days.

I swear if I knew you I'd never do that smile.gif!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

that sucks... here's what my friends did... when i used to do e like every weekend they were never into it and they treated me like a drug addict. i got a really bad rep for it too... but now the tables have turned. just a year or two later, they go out every weekend with the sole purpose of getting sooo fucked up, and i stopped doing e a while ago. it pisses me off because everyone in our town (including parents) think that i am the biggest drug addict, only because i got into doing e before anyone else did. example... who did i see fucked up off her ass at exit last fri? the valedictorian from my high school... she comes up to me and says 'are you rolling?!' while like caressing my face. uh 'no'. she said 'oohhh well that's a first.' i think i mightve spoken to this girl once or twice before in my life, and all of a sudden she knows all my drug habits? HA. sorry... just venting smile.gif