Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about reserving tables

ishrat

Hi guys...quick question...i'll be headin to vegas next month for a few nights with a few friends from London, wondering how much a table runs for in places like Tao, Pure, LAX etc? Since there are only 4 of us we wont be orderin more than a couple of bottles so an idea of how much a standard bottle of vodka goes for would be very helpful...

On average expect to pay $350-$450 per bottle at most major Vegas clubs.

Top spots on busy nights typically have minimums of 1 bottle per 3 people. If your group of 4 means 1 guy and 3 gals, you can probably get away with 1 bottle. Otherwise with 4 people you'll either need to go for 2 bottles or convince the host you'll give him a great tip to let you slide with 1 bottle.

Depending on the club and the night and what you're looking for, this is where an independent host can really help out. Guaranteeing your reservation, negotiating the best deal and helping to make sure you don't get the worst table in the place are worth the fees that a quality host will charge.

If you go with making a table reservation on your own make sure to confirm, re-confirm, have your club host's full name and mobile number, and arrive at the club early.

Bottle minimums on NYE are ridiculously high, often double what they are the rest of the year. And every place is PACKED, PACKED, PACKED. Area around your table? PACKED.

Unless you sleep on a mattress stuffed with green, my recommendation is to spend the evening outside on center-Strip. It's closed to traffic and because a massive, insane street party, fireworks and all. Then for your clubbing fix hit up an afterhours starting around 2.

Bottle minimums on NYE are ridiculously high, often double what they are the rest of the year. And every place is PACKED, PACKED, PACKED. Area around your table? PACKED.

Unless you sleep on a mattress stuffed with green, my recommendation is to spend the evening outside on center-Strip. It's closed to traffic and because a massive, insane street party, fireworks and all. Then for your clubbing fix hit up an afterhours starting around 2.

Now I'm kinda glad my trip to Vegas on NYE got cancelled..def. don't think I would've wanted to pay double for bottles.