Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12.8|SATURN MOON - A psytrance affair by AWAKE PRODUCTIONS - Portland, CT

mizeyesis

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8th 2007

moon.jpg

@ Sangeos (www.sangeos.com)

151 Marlborough Street

Portland, Connecticut 06480

$15 / $10 in advance or if you dress in blacklight attire!

********** FEATURING **********

MistressJade::::::::::....

About: Polish / American psychedelic trance DJ, Mistress Jade, has been making waves in the global ocean of psychedelic & goa trance since 2005, firmly standing her ground as she continues to enlighten the crowds before her with her unique sound. Her passion for this music along with her devotion to the psychedelic trance culture, has paved the way forward for Mistress Jade, as she raises the climate at all the parties that have had the honor of hearing this dynamic DJ. Mistress Jade's wizardry on the CD decks is nothing but seamless and flawless as she blends a diverse range of psychedelic sounds, gradually bringing Mistress Jade to the forefront of the electronic dance music scene she is so passionate about. Mistress Jade is not just a DJ, she is a performer, sharing her love and her energy with the audience behind the audio altar, as the dance floor responds back in admiration. AWAKE PRODUCTIONS LOOKS FORWARD TO HEARING A SICK SET!!

TISANE::::::::::....

About: Tisane, of Middletown CT hailing from the Connect Beats crew will be bringing you Psy sounds that will give you a cultural feel. Free your mind and absorb the cerebral sounds of Tisane. Proud to bring you absolute Tisanity...

Artemis::::::::::....

About: There is an ancient myth that was lost long ago. In Ancient Greece, on the night of the full moon, the call of horns could be heard gathering animals and people alike to the Temple of Artemis to send their praises to the night sky.

As they gathered, a tribal beat united them in their chants to the Huntress to keep them safe throughout the celebration. As the night wore on, whispers throughout the Temple could be heard saying one phrase; “Sing, Dance, Make Music and Love,†and the people did…

Omolak::::::::::....

About: Founder of Awake. Visual artist and modern day Shaman. Let the music bring you to a higher dimension...ONE

DJ Atlantis ::::::::::....

About: "Psuedonym:dj Atlantis /dj/producer Genre:Dark-Full-On-Psy-trance-General-Disturbance-Experience I have been DJing/Producing for 12 years in the underground. I have experimented with various styles of psy-music over the years and have performed in front of thousands of people over the years in clubs, warehouses, outdoor events, the Tsunami psytrance parties in NYC and the el cuco trance festival. My influences are all underground music. I try not to limit myself to any one kind of music to listen to. Mixing my first passion ... music has been Psytrance and it is where my focus has been through the years. ....time to evolve"

Levitation Theory ::::::::::....

About: Levitation Theory was formed in Oct, of 95" By Daniel Morneau.

Discography

"Futurist" Jan. of 96"

"Home exp. vol. 1".Nov. 96".

"Home exp. vol.2" Mar. 97".

"Cephalopod Sex" Sept. 98".

"self titled" Dec. 99"

"White label" Jun. 00"

Cosmic Dust Bunnies ::::::::::....

About: Kings of Electronic Jam. These guys will rock the house with an outstanding flow of heady electro jam.

FOR MORE INFO VISIT: www.awakeproductions.net/saturnmoon