Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting@Twilo Tomorrow?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to go tomorrow night. I've never been to Twilo..dying to check it out.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

i'll be there with 2 onions up my ass, you wont be able to miss me. i heard thats the best way to get high, stick it up your anal. i'll have deodarant on, but the onions might be kickin. its all good, sg's brut cologne should mask all foul odors. audi 5000 g's time to go home!!!

------------------

fuck the police

i'll be there with 2 onions up my ass, you wont be able to miss me. i heard thats the best way to get high, stick it up your anal. i'll have deodarant on, but the onions might be kickin. its all good, sg's brut cologne should mask all foul odors. audi 5000 g's time to go home!!!

------------------

fuck the police

i don't know what i'm wearing, but i know i'm going now just to see pooh walk around w/two onions up his/her ass.

still can't stop lmao. funny how ya'll are meeting where i'm suppose to meet this girl, by the speakers to the right of the dj booth(i guess thats where). i'm curious to meet up with some you cats. except the ones carrying magic markers on them. and shadowchaser is practically a neighbor. anyway...i'll let ya'll know what i'm wearing. pooh i'll be lookin for ya!

Damn! I just made plans with some friends to go to Twilo tomorrow nite to see S&D. I haven't been on the ol' stompin' grounds in about two years... maybe more =( I'm PSYCHED! =) I don't know what I'll be wearin' or where I'll be hangin' but I'm usually hangin' out with everyone in the place so we may cross paths. Later ppl'z!

- Jay