Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avenue A sushi

alright i think i'm outta here finally I had soo much work to do last minute. took about 2 1/2 hours to get done. But I love working over time (although I never see an increase on my paycheck when I do) and its almost everyday.

they don't appriciate me. frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Avenue A Sushi...

103 Avenue A (btw. 6-7 Street)

be there on August 31 @ 9 or be square

I will post a reminder next week on tuesday or wednesday!

I think I'm going to have to go out for Sushi and Sake tonight... All this talking has me craving... (plum Sake is like candy!)

AND YES OF COURSE YOU CAN BRING A FRIEND!

[This message has been edited by sgbrooklyn (edited 08-23-2000).]

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Avenue A Sushi...

103 Avenue A (btw. 6-7 Street)

be there on August 31 @ 9 or be square

I will post a reminder next week on tuesday or wednesday!

I think I'm going to have to go out for Sushi and Sake tonight... All this talking has me craving... (plum Sake is like candy!)

Thank you for that fast reply.. biggrin.gif

I heard there's a new brooklyn club called Liquids. Like 5th ave and Bay Ridge something or other... I saw it in the ClubPlanet listings. Don't know if it's any good, but if yer gonna check it out, lemme know, maybe I'll tag along. It's in my 'hood!

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

why is it the minute i leave town everyone decides to meet at the place i always hungout in alone when i was in town?!?!

*G*

hello to everyone from montana....i arrived via grayhound from spokane washington at 12 and proceeded directly to a drum and bass party on higgins with a bunch of my friends*G*..hope to talk to you all soon.

--ben

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Hi all...I was flipping through my TONY (Time Out New York) yesterday and I came across Avenue A sushi. It appears that on Wednesday nights they have drum n' bass playing in there form 7:30 PM on. I am just passing info on to you guys. It doesn't matter for me when and what time we do the meetup.

Ciao!

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

I heard there's a new brooklyn club called Liquids. Like 5th ave and Bay Ridge something or other... I saw it in the ClubPlanet listings. Don't know if it's any good, but if yer gonna check it out, lemme know, maybe I'll tag along. It's in my 'hood!

Hey that's near me too!!!

What day is a a good day to go?

Lemme know with the info!!

biggrin.gif

ahhh.. I just re read what I last posted.. and what I really meant was what is there to do in Bayridge on WEDNESDAY. Sorry guys...

but thanks for the info. and if I ever go I will post it onthe board so we can all meet up.

But, first SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII