Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello again

atomicapples

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, lol.

Is it in either of your families? We don't have any twins in our families.

Yes, my grandma is a twin (has a twin sister), my cousins are twins (boy and girl), I have to aunts that are twins, my great aunt and uncle are twins.

My fam is filled with them lol.

Yes, my grandma is a twin (has a twin sister), my cousins are twins (boy and girl), I have to aunts that are twins, my great aunt and uncle are twins.

My fam is filled with them lol.

twins would be great for you....labor once for two and never have to worry about it again :0)

Congrats Jon.

Sugar and I finally set a place and a date. July 3rd, 2009. :D

Man, this jizzoint is a ghost town.

Congratulations babes!! There's no way i could have waited that long after engagement to get married...

My hubby and I got married exactly 8 months after our first date :) I was going to wait and do May of 2008... but i was ready and decided September 22nd, 2007 worked just as good...lol

2-3

dude, i hope you guys have twins.. i think that would be so cool!!!

this month is going to be great.. one of my best friends is getting engaged... hopefully next week.. he got the ring this week..... we absolutely love his girlfriend... its going to be a good month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twins would be great for you....labor once for two and never have to worry about it again :0)

thats what im sayin

dude, i hope you guys have twins.. i think that would be so cool!!!

this month is going to be great.. one of my best friends is getting engaged... hopefully next week.. he got the ring this week..... we absolutely love his girlfriend... its going to be a good month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!

Yes there is SO MUCH going on this year...5 of my friends are pregnant! :jawdrop:

• 4 weeks later...
Thats so exciting!! yeah2.gif

Go straplesssss!

LMAO!!! yea i was thinking that too, but even strapless gowns have MANY styles, sheesh! decisions, decisions...

I have found sooo many fun smilies that I sent to DaVe a while ago, i'm just waiting for him to add them! waiting.gif

i love you, u are just too damn funny, try to convince my future hubby to move to FL, im not one to stand the heat and all but im sure i can get use to it. the fall n winter in FL is perfect for me.