Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are your favorite house djs?

weyes

ok weyes, you've got to start coming to some house events up here in la. we've got a great house scene, filled with really nice, fun, welcoming peeps. we get spoiled with great talent almost every weekend. last weekend was jack frost. we had the sound republic and justin long in from chicago, and dj mes in from san francisco. what a night!!! amazing music and a vibe like i haven't felt in years. it was at a dope loft space in downtown la. the party went until 6am and the place was jumpin' the whole time.

i've tried to get you out a few times now, you've got to do it! the next really good event will be friday, jan 18. the inland knights will be here. they are from the uk. amazing producers and djs!! i'll also be spinning, along with locals neil g, and the hawt crew - mikey and gelly (easily influenced) and eddie b and mike magana.

here is the inland knights' myspace - http://www.myspace.com/inlandknightsdropmusic

and here is their record label, drop music - http://www.dropmusic.co.uk/

i'll post more info on the party when the flyer is done.

hey, deep - i went to the halloween party you recommended; i did!!! don't say i never came out :nono: ... seriously, i was bummed i didn't see you there; i posted that i was dressed as lady sovereign, and, as no one approached me to say hi saying that he was you, i guessed you weren't there :( . it was a great party, though; solid music all night :aright: .

where are you headed on new year's (or will i find out as soon as i click on that thread)? so far doc martin's (sublevel's) party looks the best to me.

edit: i'll talk about your new year's post on that thread.